No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Pumped About Taking Career To The Next Level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo is Pumped About Taking Career To The Next Level

WBC 154-pound champion Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (41-0-1, 30KOs) is very eager to prove himself against tougher and more dangerous opponents. He gets his chance on April 20th in San Antonio, when he takes on WBA champion Austin Trout (26-0, 14KOs) in a Showtime televised unfication showdown.

Canelo admits that he never imagined being at such a high level at age 22.
    [Click Here To Read More]

As am i. This trout fight will be realllll goood

Comment

When he beats trout there will still be 8 million excuses saying why hes a protected fighter.

Comment

The future of boxing. After he ko much doubt trout, the haters will still hate.

Comment

It's about time that he fought a good 154 pounder. Let's see how he does.

Comment

Where is bushbaby, hougigo, 1KOPOW
            they are canelo's biggest fans

Comment

This fight is very dangerous for Canelo but it's coming at the right time. Stylistically Trout matches up against him very well. I see a lot of excitement in this one.

Comment

finally he did'nt bring mayweathers name up.canelo you have a resume of smaller weight class fighters and a old shane mosley. you havent done crap in this sport. the trout fight answer alot of questions .

Comment

I'll be at the Alamodome tom. for the press conference and to get my tickets for the fight!

Comment

i can not wait for this Canelo-Trout fight going to be awesome. I think Canelo is going to prove a lot of doubters wrong on April 20th

Comment

Working...
                    X