No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Promo Promises to Conquer New Ground

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao-Bradley Promo Promises to Conquer New Ground

Bob Arum didn’t have to once again threaten to take Manny Pacquiao across the street in order to ensure that his pay-per-view showdown with Tim Bradley is given more than the status quo on the promotional front.

[Click Here To Read More]

Think you mean NBA playoffs, not MLB, Jake.

I'm excited to see how much further HBO takes the promotion, especially under Hershman.

Comment

THIS IS A BIG MONEY FIGHT! The word is out already. Pac is fighting a good prime undefeated fighter. A lot of Pac fans are more worried about Bradley beating Pac than Floyd beating Pac. True story. This fight will rake in lots of cash! Big fight

Comment

They need to promote the hell out of this fight. But, no matter how much they promoted it won't compete with Floyd vs Cotto event.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
          Think you mean NBA playoffs, not MLB, Jake.

I'm excited to see how much further HBO takes the promotion, especially under Hershman.
          No he means MLB. Pac-marquez fought in november, mlb playoffs are in october and TBs had promos for the fight. Plus NBA playoffs are in may-june and not on TBS

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
            No he means MLB. Pac-marquez fought in november, mlb playoffs are in october and TBs had promos for the fight. Plus NBA playoffs are in may-june and not on TBS
            NBA playoffs are on TNT which is the same company~ and Brakley is their most popular guy and he is a big boxing fan so I am sure they could get him to help promote the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
              You're right, that's what I get for not reading properly. I guess I skimmed it too quickly and thought he was saying they were going to promote during the MLB playoffs.

My bad Jake.....but they are going to be able to promote during the NBA playoffs this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                THIS IS A BIG MONEY FIGHT! The word is out already. Pac is fighting a good prime undefeated fighter. A lot of Pac fans are more worried about Bradley beating Pac than Floyd beating Pac. True story. This fight will rake in lots of cash! Big fight
                LOL. you've been working overtime tryin to hype this fight. its a legit fight but not as big and awesome as u want people to believe it is

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  LOL. you've been working overtime tryin to hype this fight. its a legit fight but not as big and awesome as u want people to believe it is
                  That^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

This "fight" is a wet fart in the face of Boxing. Blob Arum has milked Manny Pacquiaos career for his own money that he could never possibly spend in the 12-24 months he has left on earth. The epitome of greed...hoarding money you cant live long enough to spend. Meanwhile we lost out on a great champion.

Comment

Working...
                    X