No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs Chagaev Early Results From Germany

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin vs Chagaev Early Results From Germany

The huge Sauerland-promoted night of boxing is just under way at Messehalle in Erfurt, Germany. The card will be crowned with a sensational doubleheader, which is going to feature four elite heavyweights in two separate collisions. Long-time Russian contender Alexander Povetkin battles former WBA champion of the world Ruslan Chagaev for the vacant ("regular") WBA championship; rising Finnish star Robert Helenius clashes against ex-WBO titleholder Sergey Liakhovich in a co-feature. Tune up for an entire scoresheet of the show in this thread...

[Click Here To Read More]

anyone know a stream for this?

Comment

PM me a stream please, green K will be given

Comment

Epix failed me again can anyone send me a stream?

Comment

chagaev should have finished potvetkin in the 6 round he badly hurt him had his knees buckled and had 1 minute plus left in the round potvetkin is a fraud he will run away from the klitch bros make potvetkin v.s fury

Comment

well, I made it through round 11 then Epixhd messed up, and logged me off....and by the time I got it back on...the fight was over. (Shaking head)

Comment

how badass is this! helenius coming out to 3-6 MAFIA HEADBUSSAS! hahaha brilliant!

most hip-hop sucks, but 3-6 mafia are some southern boys who put it down. . .
              Last edited by UglyPug; 08-27-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

So Povetkin achieved his dream of winning a fake mythical belt?

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Pride View Post
                  So Povetkin achieved his dream of winning a fake mythical belt?
                  Ha! I guess he dreams small. The K brothers are his nightmare

Comment

Chagaev let this get away -- he had Povetkin hurt and just couldn't finish him. If Ruslan hadn't been so rusty he wins easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X