Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone else feel Manny is simply a puppet on a string who will end up broke?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    I feel bad for him - he's clearly got a team around him who manipulate him and basically use him. They don't care for him at all.

I think we can all agree that Manny has the worst deal in boxing, Bob Arum is clearly taking him for a ride just like Don King did to Iron Mike.
    The problem is Manny is not smart enough to realise it.

I hope he gets away from that crew of leeches.
    He might go broke but Floyd already has gone broke once and I feel they both will end up broke

Comment

What you need to understand about Floyd is, he buys cars that are going up in value. . . They're investments.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        You don't need to be smarter than everyone. You just need to be smart enough detect when the numbers or information does not add up.
        **** man I bet 70% of these guys don't look at the numbers is the first problem most of them have. If someone hands some of these guys a check with a huge number on it or a check with a huge number on it minus $4M most aren't gonna notice. And I'm sure there are a billion f#cking ways to skim that no athlete is gonna even think about let alone catch.

Its kinda a crazy expectation that people think you can be great at something like boxing & all the time & dedication that takes & take care of your family & loved ones & have some fun in your life & relax & sleep + make sure some guys not scheming on you in intricate ways all the time. I think you just gotta hire the most trustworthy people you can find that can do the job & then have some safeguards in place just in case that guy is trying to get tricky with you.

Comment

Both Mayweather and Pacquiao will end up broke. Floyd is a restless guy and he spends large sums of cash every minute. Pacman, on the other hand, will end up broke not because of what what is said in this thread but because of his involvement in politics.

Comment

So what...

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
            LOL, under your name on the left side of the screen it says PACMAN IS A COWARD. lol pot calling the kettle...+ there has been numerous threads about people hoping floyd goes broke or that he will go broke, one for pac and his worshippers start crying. Most of his money from the Floyd fight went to DEBTS, like TAXES. Since when was Manny a "good guy"? he threatened to have his ILLEGITIMATE kid silenced, and its a kid while he was married, and he's a deadbeat dad, Manny is no good guy, he's a lying politician and yes he'll end up broke before floyd ever comes close to it

You obviously haven't been on here long enough to know about the Floyd fanboys who know how to put **** like that on your profile. I never tried to have it removed. I don't care honestly. Everyone on here knows that I am a Manny Pacquiao fan. Manny is smarter than these idiots think. Did you not watch May 2nd? He was smart enough to bust Floyd in the mouth round after round after round. Like I said, if anyone goes broke, it'll be Floyd because he is illiterate, not Manny. Do your research before spewing out hater BS.

Comment

why would i feel bad for a multimillionaire?? if he ends up broke is his own damn fault, he has plenty of money right now

Comment

I don't feel as thought Manny will ever go broke. Yeah he has a fair few leeches around him and there are a few of them that will actually manage to rinse him to a degree, but still I can't see it. The Philippines adores him, he will always have a chance to make a money somewhere. I mean look at all the stuff he's been involved in already, Movies/Music/TV Shows/Endorsements...

Especially if he ends up higher in the congress over there, chances are he will be way more than comfortable even if he does lose the majority of his boxing purses.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Both Mayweather and Pacquiao will end up broke. Floyd is a restless guy and he spends large sums of cash every minute. Pacman, on the other hand, will end up broke not because of what what is said in this thread but because of his involvement in politics.
                  Manny gives millions of dollars to the poor and Floyd gives millions to strippers. They both will be broke.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    **** man I bet 70% of these guys don't look at the numbers is the first problem most of them have. If someone hands some of these guys a check with a huge number on it or a check with a huge number on it minus $4M most aren't gonna notice. And I'm sure there are a billion f#cking ways to skim that no athlete is gonna even think about let alone catch.

Its kinda a crazy expectation that people think you can be great at something like boxing & all the time & dedication that takes & take care of your family & loved ones & have some fun in your life & relax & sleep + make sure some guys not scheming on you in intricate ways all the time. I think you just gotta hire the most trustworthy people you can find that can do the job & then have some safeguards in place just in case that guy is trying to get tricky with you.
                    isn't the promoter, who takes the financial risk, supposed to make a profit? U think all of Mannys fights were profitable or Floyd's? It's a business.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                      I feel bad for him - he's clearly got a team around him who manipulate him and basically use him. They don't care for him at all.

I think we can all agree that Manny has the worst deal in boxing, Bob Arum is clearly taking him for a ride just like Don King did to Iron Mike.
                      The problem is Manny is not smart enough to realise it.

I hope he gets away from that crew of leeches.
                      You are not alone!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X