Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Vivian Harris
    Jose Luis Castillo Trilogy
    Prime Baldomir coming right off the Judah win 2006
    Prime Cotto [2007-2008 pre-Margarito] [Should have made Haymon work it out with Arum and make the fight]
    Margarito 2006 [Same with Cotto]
    Paul Williams 2007
    Shane Mosley in 2009 [Should have accepted Mosley's challenge, after Mosley had declined Mayweather 3 times]
    Manny Pacquiao [asked him for OST knowing he'd turn it down]
    Winky Wright at 154 when Floyd was at 140 [Purposely low balled Winky to make it seem as "look I wanted Winky at 154, i'm tough"] Nobody bought that, it was a straight up duck.
    Acelino Freitas at 135
    Joel Casamayor at 135

Future ducks:
    Canelo-Trout winner
    Matthysse
    Bradley
    Broner
    Garcia
    Gamboa
    Rios

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook00 View Post
      Floyd was calling EVERYONE out from lightweight to welterweight when he was budding as a star, when all the top dogs were in their prime. A lot of them didn't give him a fight(Shane, DLH, etc.) when they were on top, so maybe he is still mad about that and is doing the same thing to everyone else. Maybe he feels that he's earned the right to do whatever he wants now since he's the top dog. I think he really learned from DLH when he finally gave Floyd a fight. He dictated EVERYTHING, from ring size, to gloves, to weight, to conference/touring schedule, to venue, to purse, to PPV cut, EVERYTHING. Now he's making everyone fight on his terms.
      Never called out Vivian Harris though. Was too shook to even mention him. To this day Floyd has yet to mention Vivian Harris's name.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        Prime Vivian Harris
        Jose Luis Castillo Trilogy
        Prime Baldomir coming right off the Judah win 2006
        Prime Cotto [2007-2008 pre-Margarito] [Should have made Haymon work it out with Arum and make the fight]
        Margarito 2006 [Same with Cotto]
        Paul Williams 2007
        Shane Mosley in 2009 [Should have accepted Mosley's challenge, after Mosley had declined Mayweather 3 times]
        Manny Pacquiao [asked him for OST knowing he'd turn it down]
        Winky Wright at 154 when Floyd was at 140 [Purposely low balled Winky to make it seem as "look I wanted Winky at 154, i'm tough"] Nobody bought that, it was a straight up duck.
        Acelino Freitas at 135
        Joel Casamayor at 135

Future ducks:
        Canelo-Trout winner
        Matthysse
        Bradley
        Broner
        Garcia
        Gamboa
        Rios

Now Kev, you left out Stevie Johnston and Kostya Tszyu. Also, he ducked Hatton at 140 by forcing him up to 147

Comment

oh, its part 3 of 5 on the daily Floyd bashing threads.

Seriously, why do you guys feel the need to be so redundant. I think everyone gets your point by now. Its not even any reason for it. Its just like a daily thing out of nowhere that you have to get off your chest so you can make it through the day

Comment

New to this site and I see the hate for Floyd is very high. lol I don't think he ducked anybody, and you guys mention Margarito, really? He's a bum, glad Floyd never gave that cheating punk a payday. Also Pacquaio, its possible but if I recall correctly, when the fight seemed like a real possibility didnt bob arum mention a stadium being built. How'd that turn out? lol its clear who didn't want the fight.

Comment

Floyd has always ducked people and has made ducking an art form. That said, he's an amazing fighter and I believe the most skilled of this era (not saying the best fighter, just most skilled) and I placed my dislike of him aside the day he said. " I don't fight for a legacy I fight for a check" that day I said alright man make your money

Comment

That coward b*tch ducked the Super 6 tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by lefthook00 View Post
                  Floyd was calling EVERYONE out from lightweight to welterweight when he was budding as a star, when all the top dogs were in their prime. A lot of them didn't give him a fight(Shane, DLH, etc.) when they were on top, so maybe he is still mad about that and is doing the same thing to everyone else. Maybe he feels that he's earned the right to do whatever he wants now since he's the top dog. I think he really learned from DLH when he finally gave Floyd a fight. He dictated EVERYTHING, from ring size, to gloves, to weight, to conference/touring schedule, to venue, to purse, to PPV cut, EVERYTHING. Now he's making everyone fight on his terms.
                  Difference between ODLH and Floyd is, when Oscar was on top and the superstar of the sport, HE FOUGHT EVERYONE! JCC, Quartey, SSM 2x, Vargas, Trinidad, Hopkins, Floyd, Pac.

Floyd on the other hand turns into a diva when it's time to take on big challenges and that's when the excuses start flying

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                    Difference between ODLH and Floyd is, when Oscar was on top and the superstar of the sport, HE FOUGHT EVERYONE! JCC, Quartey, SSM 2x, Vargas, Trinidad, Hopkins, Floyd, Pac.

Floyd on the other hand turns into a diva when it's time to take on big challenges and that's when the excuses start flying
                    bu-bu but He fought Ndou, Baldomir, Bruseles, Corley etcc

Comment

sure pac and margarito were ranked #1 for 3 plus years but mayweather has no obligation to fight them until they prove themselves like ortiz did!

Comment

Working...
                      X