Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

if you don't make eye contact it isn't gay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you don't make eye contact it isn't gay?

there's a gay guy at my gym who's out and open about it. he's a nice guy and no gay person has ever caused me problems so nothing against gay people here at all.

he was saying how before he settled down with the guy he's with now he would meet up often with other guys and have loads of one night stands and stuff. i was like ok cool whatever floats your boat dude most straight guys would love to do that with women.

then he was like he met and did stuff with a lot of straight guys. and i was like you mean gay or at least bisexual guys right? and he was like no they were straight. and i'm like nah they're not straight man if they were doing gay stuff. doesn't mean they're gay but bisexual at least.

and he was like no, they were doing him from behind so they imagined it was a girl and stuff. and if you don't make eye contact it's not gay. i'm like i dont't know man, you still know it's a guy however good your imagination is.

then he said some of them gave the reach around to him at the same time. and i said there you go- can't imagine that's a lady. but he said if you're doing him at the same time it's almost like grabbing your own c0ck because you've got a sensation while doing him so you can just imagine what you're working is your own. i'm like no way man no one's imagination is that good. they're bi or gay but just don't want to be completely out.

he then thought i was narrow minded and got defensive and i'm like no way man if they're doing that it's their lives i don't have a problem. it was a bit argumentative and he left thinking i was narrow minded.

what do you think? narrow mindedness?

Lol. Strong post, strong thread

Comment

I heard it's only gay if the balls touch?

Now im hearing, it's only gay if you make eye contact?

Holy smokes, im out of damn touch.
      P.S Op - it sounds like he was checking out to see if you and him could maybe play pass the soap in the showers, but, obviously without catching each others eye...obviously

Comment

I think he is right.

Comment

so did you make eye contact ?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
            there's a gay guy at my gym who's out and open about it. he's a nice guy and no gay person has ever caused me problems so nothing against gay people here at all.

he was saying how before he settled down with the guy he's with now he would meet up often with other guys and have loads of one night stands and stuff. i was like ok cool whatever floats your boat dude most straight guys would love to do that with women.

then he was like he met and did stuff with a lot of straight guys. and i was like you mean gay or at least bisexual guys right? and he was like no they were straight. and i'm like nah they're not straight man if they were doing gay stuff. doesn't mean they're gay but bisexual at least.

and he was like no, they were doing him from behind so they imagined it was a girl and stuff. and if you don't make eye contact it's not gay. i'm like i dont't know man, you still know it's a guy however good your imagination is.

then he said some of them gave the reach around to him at the same time. and i said there you go- can't imagine that's a lady. but he said if you're doing him at the same time it's almost like grabbing your own c0ck because you've got a sensation while doing him so you can just imagine what you're working is your own. i'm like no way man no one's imagination is that good. they're bi or gay but just don't want to be completely out.

he then thought i was narrow minded and got defensive and i'm like no way man if they're doing that it's their lives i don't have a problem. it was a bit argumentative and he left thinking i was narrow minded.

what do you think? narrow mindedness?
            Im sorry to have to break this to you brah....but the fact that you carried on this conversation with some random dude at the gym means.....
            .wait for it...................
            .yup....you guessed it....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Im sorry to have to break this to you brah....but the fact that you carried on this conversation with just random dude at the gym means.....
              The fact that you think that probably makes you a closet ****

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                The fact that you think that probably makes you a closet ****
                The fact that you are Dirk Diggler UK makes you a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  The fact that you are Dirk Diggler UK makes you a ****.
                  So your dad finally broke it to you?

Comment

ghey.............

Comment

Working...
                    X