Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr. : Sergio Martinez would give me Credibility, Arum: Margarito Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Jr. : Sergio Martinez would give me Credibility, Arum: Margarito Next

So, I was just watching the post conference, and when they asked Julio who is next, he says that Sergio Martinez interests him the most because he would add the most credibility to his career which is obviously true. However when the same question was given to Arum, he said Margarito would be next assuming he beats Miguel Cotto again.

It seems like these guys are talking different languages here. Jr. Obviously wants Martinez bad. Arum however is ignoring this fact and wants to make more money before he puts him in a high risk fight.

But at least Jr. is wanting to fight all comers pretty much. Arum though is once again the foil in the matchmaking of big fights.

That's cuz Bob Arum is a ****ing greedy little ****.

Comment

The Top Rank apology.

"I want to fight the best, but I don't choose my fights, Bob Arum does."

Who in there right mind believes these cowards? JCC Jr. is talking like Bob Arum is his master.

Julio has no control over his career. He does as Bob Arum says. Good pet. Now stay. Stay. Roll over! Roll over!

Comment

either Tony or Martinez destroys Chavez so let him do whatever he wants

Comment

Originally posted by .::|ULTIMATE|::. View Post
          So, I was just watching the post conference, and when they asked Julio who is next, he says that Sergio Martinez interests him the most because he would add the most credibility to his career which is obviously true. However when the same question was given to Arum, he said Margarito would be next assuming he beats Miguel Cotto again.

It seems like these guys are talking different languages here. Jr. Obviously wants Martinez bad. Arum however is ignoring this fact and wants to make more money before he puts him in a high risk fight.

But at least Jr. is wanting to fight all comers pretty much. Arum though is once again the foil in the matchmaking of big fights.

Same with Pac, he clearly really wants Mayweather; but Arum won't let him anywhere near him. Arum sucks for boxing.

Comment

oh, is this why the fight can't be in nyc? lol

Comment

Originally posted by S.J. II View Post
              The Top Rank apology.

"I want to fight the best, but I don't choose my fights, Bob Arum does."

Who in there right mind believes these cowards? JCC Jr. is talking like Bob Arum is his master.

Julio has no control over his career. He does as Bob Arum says. Good pet. Now stay. Stay. Roll over! Roll over!
              that's what i'm thinking as well, if you really are up for it, demand your promoter to make it happen. even if it's not martinez, a guy like lee, rubio, or sturm would be great for him. funny how scumbag bob he says margs could be next if he wins but not cotto...

Comment

you do know that Margarito beat Martinez's ass into submission right?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  pacquiao > martinez is what you're getting at. shut up

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                    That was in 2000, both guys were completely different boxers ... In 1999 Pacquiao was beaten by Medgoen Singsurat but I'm sure we can agree that right now Pacquiao is a completely different boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X