Doug Dewitt Vs Tony Thornton Sudden Death 13th round You never see this anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoHnNyBoXeR View Post
    good post.... whos that guy in your avatar with the manfredo nose
    That's Fritzie Zivic.. Similar nose, but a darn site tougher than the ever game Manfredo. Zivic was the 147 champ in the early 40's..
    A proper rough-house but has one of the best fighting resumes in boxing history.

Armstrong, Robinson, Angott, Cochrane, Jenkins, Burley, Lamotta, Conn, Ambers, is just to mention a few who he had wins losses and draws with..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
      That's Fritzie Zivic.. Similar nose, but a darn site tougher than the ever game Manfredo. Zivic was the 147 champ in the early 40's..
      A proper rough-house but has one of the best fighting resumes in boxing history.

Armstrong, Robinson, Angott, Cochrane, Jenkins, Burley, Lamotta, Conn, Ambers, is just to mention a few who he had wins losses and draws with..

Those guys were great fighters..I just fought tonight and won and Doug Dewitt is a mentor of mine.. he said he prayed for me.. ur right the way he was so strong in the championship rounds if he had alittle bit more pop he may have been an ATG.. he says he left alot on the table during his boxing career... good dude

Comment

Originally posted by JoHnNyBoXeR View Post
        Those guys were great fighters..I just fought tonight and won and Doug Dewitt is a mentor of mine.. he said he prayed for me.. ur right the way he was so strong in the championship rounds if he had alittle bit more pop he may have been an ATG.. he says he left alot on the table during his boxing career... good dude
        Big ups on the win, i'm sure Doug's been an inspiration.
        Not that i've met him personally but i know he's a good guy. Very articulate too, and someone who could be successful whether it be boxing or commerce.

Comment

Thats crazy does anyone know how many fights where effected and for how long thing was in effect? To be in that 13 round and know its all on the line must of been crazy.

Comment

Working...
          X