No announcement yet.

7-9 Seahawks defeat the defending champs, Saints

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7-9 Seahawks defeat the defending champs, Saints

hahahhahahah. FuCk y'all haters. Do we deserve to be in the playoffs now? Any given Sunday b1tchez. But this time we whooped that azz on Saturday. Pretty good for a "rebuilding year" hahahhahahHh.

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    hahahhahahah. FuCk y'all haters. Do we deserve to be in the playoffs now? Any given Sunday b1tchez. But this time we whooped that azz on Saturday. Pretty good for a "rebuilding year" hahahhahahHh.
    wheres the like button when you need it?! go hawks!

Comment

I wrote them off but I was hopin they'd win, congrats!!

Comment

yeah hell son, seattle beat the Aints! Beast Mode probably had one of the greatest runs in playoff history, definitely the greatest run in seattle's playoff history.

amazing game, amazing upset!

I hope the packers win next so I can have my two teams next chi-town vs seattle.

Comment

I really hope that the Seahawks are as good as they played tonight and not because of Saint Injuries and Qwest field.

Because if they beat the Saints solely because of Injuries, then they'll give Chicago or Atlanta an easy match-up to the NFC championship game, which isn't fair.

I wanted the Saints to win, but if it has to be the Seahawks they better ****ing come to play and make it a competitive game.

Comment

Seahawks are here tO compete. Trust me. **** what the records indicate, when it comes to the Playoffs we all start 0-0. Now we're 1-0. Take that *****z!

Comment

Slowdown Hawks fan. The Saints fans were obnoxious last year and look what happened.

Comment

Trollhawks used up all of their miracles.

Although I'm happy they sent the Saints packing.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  Slowdown Hawks fan. The Saints fans were obnoxious last year and look what happened.
                  Slowdown? Last year the Saints won. What you talking about. No disrespect Burner. But we in the playoffs and we knocking fools Out. **** where the haters think we should be.

Comment

congrats and fu*k the saints

Comment

Working...
                    X