• Show
Clear All

there is a SELF OWNAGE written all over this thread

Comment

GinoRos: Link or didn't happen, you racist 'vhading. '

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        kumusta mga pinoys

first it was the live gate ticket attendance. it well document that arum say 70,000 and they get only 36 thousands paid and 5 thousands free tickets.

now on the report that pav per view sells are much less than the expect 1.4 millions that manny, arum and koncz say.

why manny have problem selling as much as boring gayweather?

why arum have to stop hbo from release number?
        And, you suppose to be less stupid than I imagine? And, you create this type of thread?

Anywyas, that was for the Clottey fight not the Margarito fight.
        Last edited by jrosales13; 11-23-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          :lol1? And, you suppose to be less stupid than I imagine? And, you create this type of thread?

Anywyas, that was for the Clottey fight not the Margarito fight.

Comment

It was all to set up a Mayweather fight. See how Mosley did against Margs? Now see if Pac can do better. See how well May did against Mosley? Now lets see if Pac can do better.................Pac passes both tests, he gets the bigger split = Arum's plan

Comment

This clown is OBSESSED with the PPV #s for Pacquiao-Margarito for some weird, inexplicable reason. This is probably the 12th thread he's made about it in the last week+ since the fight. It's getting kind of creepy now...

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                This clown is OBSESSED with the PPV #s for Pacquiao-Margarito for some weird, inexplicable reason. This is probably the 12th thread he's made about it in the last week+ since the fight. It's getting kind of creepy now...
                I think he's the stripper Floyd will later share his percentage from the Pac fight with. No other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  Floyd accept 50/50 with that clown and people still think he didn't want to fight? Floyd should not agree to anything lower than 55-45 and if he wants 60-40 I could completely back him out on that. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves.
                  40% for the #1 p4p king?
                  shut your big niggro mouth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X