Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gennady Golovkin vs. David Lemieux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pretty disgraceful that kellerman didnt ask ggg about hitting lemiux when he was down

Comment

• Props to him for working on his English a little. Really helps when you're courting American audiences.

Comment

• GGG neutralized a pressure puncher with the jab. This fight doesn't really change my opinion on GGG. Although, it's not his fault that his resume is weak, he is in an extremely weak era of a strong division. He should just move up after this fight and not waste his time trying to fight Quillin. If he doesn't move up soon then it's because he is ducking the heavier divisions.

Comment

• Lovd when gennady hit that ****er while he was down lol. Takethat *****

Comment

• MSG is trying to prevent another Magomed Abdusalamov case, stop crying like *****es. If it was one of you in the ring getting hit by GGG you would be tapping out.

Comment

• What did GGG rehydrate to?

Comment

• GGG is scary. Damn.

Comment

• AHAHAHAHAH boos right after Kellerman said "fraud mayweather". It's a classic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacmanjay View Post
                    MSG is trying to prevent another Magomed Abdusalamov case, stop crying like *****es. If it was one of you in the ring getting hit by GGG you would be tapping out.
                    but that's not me. David did not tap out. He was not getting a beatdown

Comment

• Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
                      yeah but body shots usually don't stop fights. He was standing up. He's a fighter and was dealing with it okay.
                      i dont like the stoppage either, but just saying it was better than i initially thought.

Comment

Working...
                      X