No announcement yet.

Democratic debate tonight @ 8:30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 0ne_Capitalist View Post
    Only because a certain portion of the Ron Paul base are Post-Left Libertarians who only like him for his stance on Drugs, Non-intervention and the stuff you mentioned...not the ideologically consistent Small Govt Libs. So they might as well be Sanders supporters....who is not a purist btw.

I'm not a Ron paul fan for reasons mentioned here <...but at least he is as close to a consistent purist as it gets. Not Sanders. Bernie is just a career politician.
    I would imagine most people care more about results than ideology. There are usually more than one way to achieve the same result. Bernie could pay for his kooky hand outs with the excess going into our military and legal systems. Ron Paul believes everyone should keep their money saved from not being involved in constant wars and locking people up for personal decisions. I like both of those options better than the current system.

Comment

• Debate on cbs now

Comment

• Originally posted by Gods We Faked View Post
        Bernie could pay for his kooky hand outs with the excess going into our military and legal systems.
        Can you please show how that is possible?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
          X