Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question, could Mayweathers emotional/anger issues be related to roid rage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some of these people who hear him calling for PED testing and all saying "why would he want that" are just plain ignorant. FIRST of all, he only acts all crazy when he's out of training, when he's NOT being tested. I think he's doing PED's to try to get to Pacquiao's self-created (by floyd) level, in his head, if nothing else. FLOYD is the one acting like a roidy.

Comment

Las Vegas, do you really believe the idiot posts you make or are you butt hurt over Floyd whippin JMM? It has yo be the latter. no one is that dumb

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
        Or drug abuse (cocaine.. etc etc)???

No, seriously. Someone brought this interesting point up in another thread.

He's been accused of snapping at people in public, beating his wife and other women, he gets pissed and agitated anytime he's asked about Pacquiao or something he doesn't like and he almost choked his dad out on national tv and called him "fa*got" amongst other things... So could this behavior be the effects of abusing drugs?

As many of you know roids cause emotional instability and Mayweather has displayed this in public for years now.

Let's look at this case for example..:

^^ This is worrying and disturbing behavior, he has shown this kind of behavior in public through the years... only he controls himself a little bit when he's live and you can see he is wishing he could put his hands on the person on his eyes.

^ Here's another case where he just bursts out crying perhaps because of different reasons but the point I'm trying to make is that he has something emotionally wrong with him.

Look in this interview how how emotional state quickly changes when asked about the weight..

This is not appropriate or normal behavior, I truly believe something is up. What do you think?

I would really be interested in hearing everyone opinion and input on this situation.

Please only intelligent and mature discussion and analysis.

How is it possible floyd is on roids? The people who floyd hangs out with are not known to be

a. drug abusers, b.r oid users c.shooting guns at teens d. stip club hoes... wife and kid abusers..

Manny on the other is known for all of the above.

Comment

definite proof that floyd is on roid

Comment

roid rage :wank:
            Seriously, stop watching so many after school specials.

Comment

Very good point my friend.

+ Possible drug abuse?? I am very worried about Floyd in all honesty.

Hopefully, he is willing to submit himself to a neutral drug testing agency like WADA. I hope he would say yes to a neutral test.
              Bob Arum, is that you? SMH

Comment

Or drug abuse (cocaine.. etc etc)???

No, seriously. Someone brought this interesting point up in another thread.

He's been accused of snapping at people in public, beating his wife and other women, he gets pissed and agitated anytime he's asked about Pacquiao or something he doesn't like and he almost choked his dad out on national tv and called him "fa*got" amongst other things... So could this behavior be the effects of abusing drugs?

As many of you know roids cause emotional instability and Mayweather has displayed this in public for years now.

Let's look at this case for example..:

^^ This is worrying and disturbing behavior, he has shown this kind of behavior in public through the years... only he controls himself a little bit when he's live and you can see he is wishing he could put his hands on the person on his eyes.

^ Here's another case where he just bursts out crying perhaps because of different reasons but the point I'm trying to make is that he has something emotionally wrong with him.

Look in this interview how how emotional state quickly changes when asked about the weight..

This is not appropriate or normal behavior, I truly believe something is up. What do you think?

I would really be interested in hearing everyone opinion and input on this situation.

Please only intelligent and mature discussion and analysis.
                ill not be surprise if any day from hereon hell end it all... all the signs are there, he might even take somebody with him, might be 50cent, its coming from his mouth.

Comment

Good post my friend and you bring up some very valid points. This is the kind of discussion I was looking for.

But what about his alleged assaults on women and flipping out on people in public like that? He's shown emotional instability for years now in different situations. You don't see fighters like Marquez, Pacquiao, Klitschkos, etc etc burst out like that in public all emotional and with so much hatred and anger... and so frequently. Mayweather has definitely shown he has emotional issues.

Respect your opinion by the way.
                  Las Vegas is SPAM he isnt a real person

Comment

The funny part of this to me is how everyone in america knows Pacquiao is a juiced up joke and Mayweather is lazy punk *****...they should both be embarrassed by their lack of hunger.

Comment

the xylocaine use has been going on for about a decade now...floyd just cant keep doing that and expect not to bite him in the @ss......i think he's on coke too tbh, he's got the temperament of a rabid drug abuser...

Comment

Working...
                      X