Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arum paid for Genaro's medical bills, Floyd paid for funeral, Oscar didn't pay ****!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
    I'll let you swallow my cum and then beat you like a b1tch while I'm humping your loose butthole.
    4370 sunnyslope dr memphis tenn..38141 come to my front door ..i swear you gone leave in a body bag....and i aint joking..ill body yo ass and eat dinner over your roten corpse

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      4370 sunnyslope dr memphis tenn..38141 come to my front door ..i swear you gone leave in a body bag....and i aint joking..ill body yo ass and eat dinner over your roten corpse
      fookin lying ex-convict, I goggled the above address and it's a fookin memphis zoo!

Comment

fookin lying ex-convict, I goggled the above address and it's a fookin memphis zoo!
        high five , six must die.

Comment

oscar has his own problems

Comment

like i said you got the address ..come on and lsoe your life

Comment

so because he beat him
              DLH has to pay for his bills??? lol

dumbass kid

Comment

I would really love to slap you and I won’t stop beating you up even your daddy beg me to stop.

Comment

I would really love to slap you and I won’t stop beating you up even your daddy beg me to stop.
                  where u at??ill pay for your travel expenses..im dead serious....ill pay for you to funeral expenses..i wanna lay hands on you son..i wanna taste your blood..i wanna see the pain in your eyes and hear your last words...

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
                    Bob Arum paid for Genaro Hernandez's medical bills, including chemotherapy.

Mayweather paid for the funeral.

Oscar De La Hoya has not contributed anything even though he and Wifebeater were the only two people that beat Hernandez.
                    Oscar has helped many people you dumb fuck. Wonder who helped in building that breast cancer center?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X