• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ofcourse floyd, w.e. u say

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
      floyd's own father confirmed it.

fact that floyd hasn't denied it says it all.

kid, floyd don't give a flying trapeze about you. defending the pu55y is like defending bush's war in iraq.
      a link would be appreciated, cause Senior talks a lot of ****.

Comment

Take the test and we got a fight..

oh and there must be a spy from team Mayweather in your camp

.. oh yea and then I need a 100million dolla's

+ the fight must take place on the moon

Comment

Pac is **** frightened of Random OST , petrified of it , has nightmares about it , lies about it , trys to avoid it at every corner ,,, ran out the door from it when all the conditions from 50/50 purse to gloves were met , Pac said yes in the very first instance of OST untill he couldnt make Floyd say no fight , so Manny said no to OST and 50 mill , we will fight inhouse Clottey were no questions are asked instead .

Shane I know your old and shot but you must take PEDS testing , no problems Manny will have to as well , dont worry about it Shane we will just fight , lol the dude is a PEDS cheat its very apparent .

Comment

Originally posted by welcometosaigon View Post
            a link would be appreciated, cause Senior talks a lot of ****.
            hehe... you haters are interesting. you want a link, eh? paquiao is using peds, no link to evidences. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              Pac is **** frightened of Random OST , petrified of it , has nightmares about it , lies about it , trys to avoid it at every corner ,,, ran out the door from it when all the conditions from 50/50 purse to gloves were met , Pac said yes in the very first instance of OST untill he couldnt make Floyd say no fight , so Manny said no to OST and 50 mill , we will fight inhouse Clottey were no questions are asked instead .

Shane I know your old and shot but you must take PEDS testing , no problems Manny will have to as well , dont worry about it Shane we will just fight , lol the dude is a PEDS cheat its very apparent .
              pac agrees to take the test and we still have no fight.

just confirms that floyd is indeed a pu55y.

Comment

"Take the test and we have a fight" Floyd try to negotiate over some interview?

All Floyd has to do is sit and negotiate with Pac's team. Pac already said many many times before he will take the test even during the fight. its all on Floyds court to prove that Pac is lying right? so where is Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                  pac agrees to take the test and we still have no fight.

just confirms that floyd is indeed a pu55y.
                  He does not agree to random OST ,,,, you fail as Pacs 1/2 a test dont comply .

He is a cheat thats why he dont want to take random OST no cut off date .

Comment

FM's camp seems to have an attention meter put up somewhere... seems its registering a low on the attention-o-scale..... "Take the test....."phoey.... and give me a 100mil..... and a spy at the gym.... too much excuses for a fight....... whats next? oh? you hyping up for your (supposed) upcoming fight? its not registering on any attention radar?.... wow so thats why the tweet.... figures...

Comment

Originally posted by joelab75 View Post
                      "Take the test and we have a fight" Floyd try to negotiate over some interview?

All Floyd has to do is sit and negotiate with Pac's team. Pac already said many many times before he will take the test even during the fight. its all on Floyds court to prove that Pac is lying right? so where is Floyd?
                      Show me were Pac says random OST no cut of date , I want him or his spokesperson officially saying CLEARLY , full random OST no cut of we agree too comply .

Show me ?

Comment

Working...
                      X