Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[come out from hiding]according to user FBLM,brandon rioso posts here on boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [come out from hiding]according to user FBLM,brandon rioso posts here on boxingscene

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
    theirs more boxers who have actually boxed 12 rounds here then you believe. They jsut dont have all day to post online like alot of the posters here do.

So by your logic your calling scully a bitch, calling cornflake a bitch, calling rios a bitch (hes on here), and theirs quite a few more who have accounts here and/or who frequent this site everyday. just saying.
    reveal yourself brandon,were on to u....

post who you think is brandon rios's account

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post

I know Pauli used to post on here. I think Shaun Porter also. Not sure who else.

Comment

Who is FBLM and how does he know this?

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
        I know Pauli used to post on here. I think Shaun Porter also. Not sure who else.
        what was paulies username so i can call him a pathetic joke and toss him some red k with a unfavorable comment??

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Who is FBLM and how does he know this?
          some random ass dude with a 2015 join date but he seems to kno his stuff,

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
          I am heavily involved in the boxing scene in southern California and Las Vegas, I am the gym correspondence for our brand (I will not say which brand cause my views I post here do not reflect that of our brand and I do not want my posting here to become a issue with that).

I have made 100's of friends in this sport and I personally know of alot more boxers who frequent this forum, some are registered members and post and some just read the threads as a guest. I also know of alot of gyms that used the video section (Mainly back when Obama/Simbros posted) to get footage of fighters that otherwise would be impossible. HBO and Showtime can only supply what they have so alot of times they have no tapes of a fighter to give to the promoters (promoters hand it off to the manager or trainers directly)...

So that is why I laugh when I read posters who make that blanket allegations 'that no one here every laced them up' or something similar, because I know of quite few boxers actually who troll (as you would say) on here just for fun.

Comment

what was paulies username so i can call him a pathetic joke and toss him some red k with a unfavorable comment??
            His Alt is STAX ON DECK, why don't you try starting there.

Comment

AnimalisticMeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                AnimalisticMeth.
                brought to you by~~

Comment

brought to you by~~

Comment

my personal nomiation goes to BoxFan83 or 89 i cant remember.

Comment

Working...
                    X