Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing Pundit Doug Fischer watched May vs. Maidana again and says Maidana won...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxing Pundit Doug Fischer watched May vs. Maidana again and says Maidana won...

Doug Fischer said just recently that he rewatched Floyd vs. Maidana and said he could see it scored as a Maidana win.

Lederman about a month ago said the best score, the closest one in his view, was the draw.

Stephen Breadman Edwards scored it a Maidana win.

These guys didn't have to air these thoughts. I think they loved Maidana's old school, La Motta type approach and performance. But also they want Floyd to fight more impressively, throw harder, to win by more rounds.

Internet Boxing Guys who scored it a draw or win for Chino:

Wingy Boxing
    T Street Controversy
    78 sports tv
    boxingwave
    Eric Bradley
    dstyleboxing

Granted, 80 some percent or the media called it a Floyd win. But Doug Fischer, Lederman and Stephen Edwards are three of the biggest names in the boxing media. And T Street and Wingy are probably the two biggest boxing youtubers(Die Hard Floyders Dwyer and Tha Boxing Voice scored it around 9-3 for Floyd.)

I think the stage is set for close scores Sept. 13. The public scored it close to a draw and has pushed guys like Fischer and Lederman(and probably the judges on Sept. 13th.) to look at the fight again and score it for the active, aggressive guy who landed more punches. Which means Floyd will have to do more to win e.g. Toney vs Jirov.

/in before larryx, check hooks, PAC-BOY, bigg dunn, puga, fetta, j the unbiased, booty dew, dlt, irondamhanza, hitking, jas, new england, jrosales13, maniac310, robust., rockin... , twosweethooks, the weebler I-II, and freedom2014.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      /in before larryx, check hooks, PAC-BOY, bigg dunn, puga, fetta, j the unbiased, booty dew, dlt, irondamhanza, hitking, jas, new england, jrosales13, maniac310, robust., rockin... , twosweethooks, the weebler I-II, and freedom2014.

I bet you all those people you listed were the ones who put TS in the red. Except for a few of them.

Comment

I respect Doug Fischer Opinion he is IMO one of the few straight shooters in boxing media. I never see him being bias towards anybody and calls a spade a spade.

Comment

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
          I respect Doug Fischer Opinion he is IMO one of the few straight shooters in boxing media. I never see him being bias towards anybody and calls a spade a spade.
          Actually it's very well known that he and Floyd don't get along. Some incident happened a long time ago in an interview.

As a boxer, the last thing you wanna do is piss off a reporter. Reporter's articles and thoughts are sensitive to how the fighter treats them/acts in public. Floyd pissed of Doug, but he calmed down in the last 3 years. If you saw Doug's stuff 3-4 years ago, you'd think Floyd raped him. Floyd is notorious for making reporters go against him with his attitude.

Comment

Mayweather fans are so ****ing good at changing history with their consistency of spewing apologetic bs for Floyd. Even had me second guessing my score.

7-5 Maidana.

Comment

Doug's the man..... Truth hurts!!!

Comment

Are you jacking off to that :wank:

Comment

A close fight is a close fight.

Fight night I scored it for Mayweather

The next day I watched again and had Maidana by a round.

Truly a fight that could have gone either way. Anyone who argues hard for one guy or the other is a fanboy.

Comment

Dougie picks against May in a ton of fights and he use to seemingly hate him back in the day. I use to go back & forth with him on Max back in the day about it so he maybe the #1 guy Im not listening to when it comes to scoring a May fight.

With that being said, I think its funny how people love to read stuff like this but then hate on Floyd taking the rematch. I dont get it. I think its a well deserved fight for reasons like this

Comment

Working...
                    X