Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you care to see Mayweather fight Pacquiao for his 50th fight then retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
    Reach alone should have let people know that this wouldnt be a competitive match. at any time period.....Just think how JMM a far more accurate fighter who had similar reach couldn't touch Mayweather it looked like a boy swatting at a grown man........But let me break this down further for yall.........

If slow Margarito hit manny 229 times, what would the greatest offensive fighter by numbers do....If a cement foot punching bag Clottley made Manny miss almost 1000 punches in 12 rounds(988 to be exact, smh), what would the greatest defensive fighter of all time by numbers do...............
    The true Manny fans is the one's that dont want to see him take this type of ass whooping, he simply doesn't stand a chance, deal with it....
    And yet, Mayweather never fought Clottey or Margarito, so how do you know how he would have done against them? Theorizing how Mayweather would do against Pacquiao based on how he handled Marquez is just that, a theory. How ever it would go down, I'd like to see it for myself. Don't try to justify Mayweather not fighting Pacquiao by saying he'd just whip him anyway. If these two don't figure out a way to make the fight happen, it's because one or neither of them wants to. If that's the case, screw whoever's responsible.

Comment

Kinda like Calslappy fighting Jones for his final fight

Comment

Working...
      X