Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL @ Lara Trolling Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lara would undress Canelo, possibly drop him as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Am not referring to their respective abilities. Just the similarities in the way people were touting how Canelo would not fight Trout and after he fought him it was "He got robbed".
      He kind of was robbed. Trout was never given a fair chance to win, even before the fight started. Not like we learned who the better fighter was that night.

Comment

I would love to see this. Outside of catching Lara with something big, I don't see how Canelo has a chance.

Comment

Lara getting popular too for you gold digging hoes that worry about his money and popularity:

Marvin Hagler:

Marvin Hagler ‏@TheRealHagler 7h
          @Laraboxing Great win!!

Actress Rosie Perez:

Rosie Perez ‏@rosieperezbklyn 20h
          Congrats to @Laraboxing @SHOsports #BrooklynBoxing respect to @NoDoubtTrout

Actor Omar Epps

OMAR EPPS ‏@omarepps 20h
          If you love the sweet science like I do, you'll agree that was a really nice fight from Lara. Hell of a shot in the 11th..

Mike Tyson:

Mike Tyson ‏@MikeTyson 19h
          Congratulations @Laraboxing for an impressive win on @SHOsports.

"But but but...Lara is boring and the fight won't sell. Nobody liked his performance last night."

Go **** yourself and quit making excuses for fights not happening.

Comment

but...but...the Nelo fans are already saying Lara should fight Floyd...even jumped out the jet with weird desperate comments like, you're not a real boxing fan if you didn't wanna see Floyd fight Lara lol

Nelo won't fight him....dude gets KTFO if he does though!!!....IMO no ****ing way Nelo beats Lara....nah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PBP
              Lara getting popular too for you gold digging hoes that worry about his money and popularity:

Marvin Hagler:

Marvin Hagler ‏@TheRealHagler 7h
              @Laraboxing Great win!!

Actress Rosie Perez:

Rosie Perez ‏@rosieperezbklyn 20h
              Congrats to @Laraboxing @SHOsports #BrooklynBoxing respect to @NoDoubtTrout

Actor Omar Epps

OMAR EPPS ‏@omarepps 20h
              If you love the sweet science like I do, you'll agree that was a really nice fight from Lara. Hell of a shot in the 11th..

Mike Tyson:

Mike Tyson ‏@MikeTyson 19h
              Congratulations @Laraboxing for an impressive win on @SHOsports.

"But but but...Lara is boring and the fight won't sell. Nobody liked his performance last night."

Go **** yourself and quit making excuses for fights not happening.
              Wow in actually impressed. Hagler and Omar Epps?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I think canelo has a much better chance against lara than many realise. Trout is that bad, canelo on the other hand is a much cerebral fighter. He has the ability to adjust and make the fight much closer in which case he will always get the decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
                  but...but...the Nelo fans are already saying Lara should fight Floyd...even jumped out the jet with weird desperate comments like, you're not a real boxing fan if you didn't wanna see Floyd fight Lara lol

Nelo won't fight him....dude gets KTFO if he does though!!!....IMO no ****ing way Nelo beats Lara....nah!!!

What Nelo fans? I would love them to make that fight man...don't be categorizing posters for what some are saying or completely make it up...

We've heard that before fight gets made and it actually turns out to be competitive and people cry robbery

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                    I think canelo has a much better chance against lara than many realise. Trout is that bad, canelo on the other hand is a much cerebral fighter. He has the ability to adjust and make the fight much closer in which case he will always get the decision.
                    hahahaha

Trout is bad, yet canelo barely beat him

canelo makes adjustments????? just like he did vs floyd, oh wait he didnt, he got undressed by floyd and turned into a novice sparring partner,,

But now you think canelo would beat lara which is basically a bigger version of floyd

canelo has zero chance vs lara, and will get tagged all night, maybe dropped and canelo will never be able to land flush or even get his shots off,,

it will be like floyd-canelo but worse since lara is bigger and more powerful than floyd

after 3 rounds lara turns him into a sparring partner

Comment

LOL That is great.

Comment

Working...
                      X