Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley vs Adrien Broner.... who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley lopsided Ud

Comment

bradley ain't going back to 140.

I think bradley's style will give broner trouble... it's a close one

Comment

Bradley outworks and out-hustles him I reckon.

Comment

Bradley has great conditioning, workrate, chin, handspeed and determination, but he's not that skilled. I can see Broner countering Bradley's looping shots with short accurate pinpoint shots, but since we have yet to see Broner against an athletic guy with decent skills who can move, I'm going to reserve judgment.

Oddly enough I think Alexander would be a more difficult opponent for Broner.

Comment

Broner is a skilled fighter,but Bradley is skilled and has a much higher work rate...At this point I would ride with Bradley,Broner has more to show imo...I said it before the his fight with DeMarco,not that impressed with DeMarco...The real test will come when Broner moves up..I would like to see him in with Garcia Matt's or Khan even...Those will be better test for Broner and more of an eye opener tbh..But to the thread question I have Bradley for now...

Comment

Timmy is levels above Broner atm...not hard to see Timmy breaking him down and frustrating him....kinda easy call imo

Comment

Working...
              X