Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Calls Mayweather Announcement a Ploy For Dates

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a boxing fam i dont care if the two promoters put fights on the same night as i will turn off phone, stay off internet, grab alotof alcohol and watch boxing all night.

Comment

I agree with Arum. Its just a ploy.

The initial rumblings about Floyd were that he would be fighting twice, but, that the first fight could be as early as March. This would make more sense and then do Canelo-Cotto in May. If they really want to do Canelo-Cotto, thats too big of a fight to do as a Mayweather undercard to set up Mayweather-Canelo in September.

And Floyd has to make announcements just like clockwork the week Pacquiao fights. He is obsessed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderVander View Post

The initial rumblings about Floyd were that he would be fighting twice, but, that the first fight could be as early as March. This would make more sense and then do Canelo-Cotto in May. If they really want to do Canelo-Cotto, thats too big of a fight to do as a Mayweather undercard to set up Mayweather-Canelo in September.

And Floyd has to make announcements just like clockwork the week Pacquiao fights. He is obsessed with him.
        Clockwork or not he is stealing his thunder. As many want to talk about floyds potential fights as opposed to actual fights going on.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
          floyd = dont put words in my mouth larry

whoever said bradley is boring :/
          Oh my god really??ya'll said he ran the entire fight,and cant draw flies and thats why manny didnt want to fight him again

Comment

they are like school children this is egtting crazy

floyd talks so much **** ab pac BUT ALWAYS USES PACS FIGHTS TO ANNOUNCE HIS OWN lol

bunch of fuking children

Comment

"The whole industry is laughing about it"

Yet Arum can't stop crying.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
                haha so u calling me a pac fan now for saying i prefer marquez vs bradley over ur god floyd?
                well you've refered to floyd as my god and then said I was a nuthugger. That level of vocabluary suggests pac fan.

Comment

Originally posted by CommanderVander View Post

and what does arum do when floyd has fights? the same damn thing

Comment

Why is Arum so worried with when Floyd is fighting? He shoud just pay attention to his fighters. Arum wants to have total control of the dates and Floyd is the only one that can really challenge him

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                      Oh my god really??ya'll said he ran the entire fight,and cant draw flies and thats why manny didnt want to fight him again
                      dude whoever u talking about u somehow include me with the tards

he ran againts manny doesnt mean he will ran againts marquez also :/
                      bradley is an exciting fighter but he didnt fight an exciting fight vs manny it must be because of how hard mannys punches were
                      style makes fights

Comment

Working...
                      X