Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The fact that Manny says he's gonna go back to his aggressive style when he was 25-26

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I heard RJJ is trying to do the same.....how's is it working out?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy View Post
      he had much more success in the first two fights against Marquez than he did in the 3rd fight.
      No he didn't. The only reason you think that is because Pacquaio was a big favorite for the 3rd fight and wasn't for the first 2.

Comment

pacquiao's hi-octane aggressive style will definitely pay off. he has all the right ingredients to come out on top against any boxer. not to mention pacquiao's iron chin, relentless stamina and exceptional footwork to fall back on. pacquiao by tko in the middle rounds

Comment

ill watch it for the simple fact that they both give the fans a good fight everytime even if it is recycled hopefully we see a clear winner this time so this can be put to bed

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            pacquiao's hi-octane aggressive style will definitely pay off. he has all the right ingredients to come out on top against any boxer. not to mention pacquiao's iron chin, relentless stamina and exceptional footwork to fall back on. pacquiao by tko in the middle rounds
            it's pretty bad. yeah his bruce lee kung fu **** looks good against punching bags but it's been exposed by marquez, mosley, and bradley. he looks clumsy, off balance, doesn't know how to set up a punch, and cut the ring off in front of a guy that can box. his athleticism makes up for his awkwardly bad footwork.

Comment

At the very least he hopefully won't sit around trying to counter this time. What choice does he have but to be aggressive? He tried boxing, and most people think it was his worst performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy
                Makes me that more interested in the fight. I don't think it's even debatable to say that wouldn't help his chances, he had much more success in the first two fights against Marquez than he did in the 3rd fight. Even Nacho said Pacquiao's improvements would be detrimental to his success going into the 3rd fight, Manny got all big headed and thought he could play chess with a chess master. I'm actually looking forward to this, miss the old Manny
                Dont get your hopes. We'll never see Manny of old again. This is how they promote their fights and as you can see it's working cause it got you interested (no disrespect). Think about it, they always say the same thing, Im in the best shape of my life blah blah blah. Remember Mosley before the Canelo fight? How did he actually look in the fight? Total garbage. He was feeding us all that crap but the non blindfolded could see he was bs'ing cause every time he looked like **** hitting the mitts, pretty much in the whole camp.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Roja's480 View Post
                  Pac wont be able to go back to his old style, he was a beast back than cuz he was poor and he had hunger for money, now that he has it his aggressiveness has decreased.
                  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Who cares Pacquiao couldn't beat Marquez then and he can't beat him now without Uncle Bob's gift decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by Roja's480

Pac wont be able to go back to his old style, he was a beast back than cuz he was poor and he had hunger for money, now that he has it his aggressiveness has decreased.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                      I dont agree with this. I really dont think it's the money. The dude is battleworn and is at a big weight for his body. Probably too heavy for his body to support it.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X