No announcement yet.

English anti riot lads patrol the streets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English anti riot lads patrol the streets

Is that Ricky Hatton on the far left at 0:14?

I support if you own a business and you guard it but don't be a hero and roam the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
      I support if you own a business and you guard it but don't be a hero and roam the streets.
      Don't be a hero and think you can loot with no opposition.

Comment

It worked pretty well here.

Comment

The police should worry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresno View Post
            The police should worry about that.
            lol, the police were totally out numbered until yesterday. Why are you so against English people protecting their turf? Sympathy for the rioters?

Comment

Launching counter-riot groups to roam the streets in response sounds like a terrible idea. Did you listen to the white guy they were interviewing? Would you let that guy do your taxes? Hell, would you even trust him to pump your gas?

Comment

Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                Launching counter-riot groups to roam the streets in response sounds like a terrible idea. Did you listen to the white guy they were interviewing? Would you let that guy do your taxes? Hell, would you even trust him to pump your gas?
                It's not a matter of what I or you want or not, its their country and they are defending it. They have a natural right and obligation to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDleague View Post
                  It's not a matter of what I or you want or not, its their country and they are defending it. They have a natural right and obligation to do that.
                  They aren't protecting their own properties...they are roaming the streets at around like 20 deep looking for other groups to fight...they are just as bad as the rioters.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDleague View Post
                    lol, the police were totally out numbered until yesterday. Why are you so against English people protecting their turf? Sympathy for the rioters?
                    No?? Why would I be against the English... With your logic I should hate the looters as well because there english too... I'm saying get the police, if they can't do it bring the army in.. Someone roaming the streets trying to be a hero will/can get you killed.. It's not worth it.
                    Last edited by BTL; 08-11-2011, 01:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X