Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now can people stop saying Floyd's picking on a smaller man?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jro, there's a fighter named Kenny Florian in the UFC. He started his Career at MW(185 pounds) he went down to Featherweight which is 145 pounds. At Lightweight(155) he was considered to be one of the biggest LWs in the division. The man moved down to 145 pounds, was MASSIVE there. He made weight comfortably. Yet when he fought BJ Penn(the former LW Champion) he was the bigger man. BJ Penn is an average sized LW and can't make 145 pounds. Yet Kenny Florian can and he's still the bigger man.

Care to explain?

Comment

STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ s the 1 that picks on smaller men.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I didn't see any evidence inside that right that showed me that Hatton was bigger than Floyd nor that Mosley was bigger than Floyd.

Were they smaller than Floyd? Not at all.

But, if they were bigger then the size difference was very minimal.
        WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA you don't need any evidence to know that mosley was larger then floyd by a MORE then noticeable number......

you're too locked in with fake internet "numbers" (that aren't 100% accurate from the start) if a guy is NOTICEABLY bigger A guy is NOTICEABLY bigger........

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
          WTF HAHAHAHAHAHA you don't need any evidence to know that mosley was larger then floyd by a MORE then noticeable number......

you're too locked in with fake internet "numbers" (that aren't 100% accurate from the start) if a guy is NOTICEABLY bigger A guy is NOTICEABLY bigger........
          I don't know Mosley looked quite smaller than usual to me...He's arms looked skinny. Maybe because he didn't have the benefit of PED's?

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post

It's like saying Ortiz looks shredded at 161 pounds against Berto, but Berto is a natural WW and can't make 140 pounds, but Ortiz can so Berto is clearly the bigger man. Ortiz would look like DLH did against Sturm if he looked "fat" like Jro said he did.

Comment

Jlos being dumb right now...dont mind him

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                It's like saying Ortiz looks shredded at 161 pounds against Berto, but Berto is a natural WW and can't make 140 pounds, but Ortiz can so Berto is clearly the bigger man. Ortiz would look like DLH did against Sturm if he looked "fat" like Jro said he did.
                Berto said he could make 140 there was actual talks of him fighting at 140. So what you talking about?

And, Oscar was damn near the same weight for B-Hop as he was for Sturm where he didn't look "fat" so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. But, OK....

Comment

Berto said he could make 140 there was actual talks of him fighting at 140. So what you talking about?

And, Oscar was damn near the same weight for B-Hop as he was for Sturm where he didn't look "fat" so I don't know why you keep bringing that up. But, OK....
                  Can I ask you something? Pac said he can make 135 pounds. The guy looks huge at 140-144 pounds. Yet he can still make LW. Are you trying to say Pacquiao isn't a huge JWW because he can make LW?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Can I ask you something? Pac said he can make 135 pounds. The guy looks huge at 140-144 pounds. Yet he can still make LW. Are you trying to say Pacquiao isn't a huge JWW because he can make LW?
                    Pac would be an average size JWW. He won't be much bigger than Khan, or Bradley at JWW.

If he can make LW healthy. He would be a HUGE LW.

Now I have a question for you Rios comes in the ring in the 150's...More so than Pacquiao. Is Rios "clearly" bigger than Pac?

Comment

Pac would be an average size JWW. He won't be much bigger than Khan, or Bradley at JWW.

If he can make LW healthy. He would be a HUGE LW.

Now I have a question for you Rios comes in the ring in the 150's...More so than Pacquiao. Is Rios "clearly" bigger than Pac?
                      Does Rios carry the weight well? Does he look shredded like Ortiz does? If so there's your answer.

Berto is not a small WW. Ortiz looked bigger than Berto come fight night. Does that mean Berto is bigger than Ortiz because he's a natural WW?

Comment

Working...
                      X