Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely disgraceful between Sao Paulo and Tigre. This is the country hosting the next world's cup.

From my understanding, a group of guys went in to attack the Tigre players then the police arrived to attack the Tigre players as well instead of doing their job.

What's sickening is how Sao Paulo players and were celebrating that "win". Like if they actually accomplished something meaningful.

Comment

• Originally posted by San Iker View Post
      Absolutely disgraceful between Sao Paulo and Tigre. This is the country hosting the next world's cup.

From my understanding, a group of guys went in to attack the Tigre players then the police arrived to attack the Tigre players as well instead of doing their job.

What's sickening is how Sao Paulo players and were celebrating that "win". Like if they actually accomplished something meaningful.
      I stopped watching Conmebol tourneys a long time ago. The most corrupt tourneys in all of sports. Fox Sports en español isn't even in HD either so why bother.

Especially Copa Libertadores..

Copa America is legit though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post

Unbelievable.
        FA should start handing out suspensions for this ****. West Brom were robbed.

Comment

Absolutely disgraceful between Sao Paulo and Tigre. This is the country hosting the next world's cup.

What the tigr players were saying when they were interviewed was that security has been hassling them since they got to brazil, they cause the Tigre team to arrive hours late on purpose and not allow the on the practice field until around 7 pm. When the incident went down tonight, a few of the players said that security pulled revolvers out on them

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post

I stopped watching Conmebol tourneys a long time ago. The most corrupt tourneys in all of sports. Fox Sports en español isn't even in HD either so why bother.

Especially Copa Libertadores..

Copa America is legit though.
            I like me though alot of historic teams playing and unlike the champions league which has mismatches that produce some snooze fest, all the teams seem to be even

Comment

• Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              FA should start handing out suspensions for this ****. West Brom were robbed.
              I completely agree. One game suspension for a free kick that later is shown to be the result of a dive. There should be a three game suspension if a player wins a penalty as a result, a three game suspension if an opponent is sent off as a result and if the dive results in both a penalty and a dismissal then the forfeit should be a four game suspension.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss View Post

Unbelievable.
                  Arsenal fans were very vocal about Bale and Suarez. They don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to this issue

Comment

• Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
                    Arsenal fans were very vocal about Bale and Suarez. They don't have a leg to stand on when it comes to this issue
                    That wasn't a dive. Cazrola was simply avoiding a broken leg. Anyone that plays or has played football knows that.

I don't know why people have made such a big deal over it. Obviously seeing an injured player is better than a player avoiding an injury.

Bale and Suarez are known divers, Santi isn't.

Comment

That wasn't a dive. Cazrola was simply avoiding a broken leg. Anyone that plays or has played football knows that.
                      Ridiculous people.

Comment

Working...
                      X