Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's worse? Mosley cheating or Margarito attempting to cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
    wow you guys are really thick, seriously.

No need for proof, use your ****ing logic. If margarito loaded up for a fighter who was considered shot, older, and was the underdog, then he sure as **** loaded for the biggest fight of his life, against a young, strong, undefeated fighter in his prime who was the favourite to win the fight.
    I don't agree more..

Comment

Originally posted by D3adpool View Post
      Why would you have to prove anything, margarito already said he didn't know that his trainer wrapped his hands like that. That means hes been cheating forever
      I hope you never end up on a jury.

Comment

Originally posted by Executioner54 View Post
        There is no evidence that Marg cheated. Mosley admitted that he cheated.
        and i have to repeat myself again

No need for proof, use your ****ing logic. If margarito loaded up for a fighter who was considered shot, older, and was the underdog, then he sure as **** loaded for the biggest fight of his life, against a young, strong, undefeated fighter in his prime who was the favourite to win the fight.

What do you expect, Margarito to come clean and say, yes i cheated.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

at least mosley had the balls to admit it

Comment

There is no evidence that Marg cheated. Mosley admitted that he cheated.
          Is Margo man enough to admit cheating on previous fights? Oh yeah, he didn't even know. Are we buying that ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Boogie Nights View Post
            wow you guys are really thick, seriously.

That is not FACT.

However it is a FACT that Mosley cheated against Oscar because he admitted to doing so.

Comment

But Nazim did stop it so the cheating never happened.

Mosley admitted that he cheated against Oscar.
              yea exactly its still intent its like if you have a gun out or a knife outside someones house or something (i know this is a bad example but couldnt think of anything else.) your goin to get charged. He had plaster in his gloves and then HE LIES ABOUT IT SAYING IT WAS JUST GAUZE. Then HE SAYS HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. Like you said mosley manned up and told the truth margarito still lying bout it.

Comment

thread starter is an idiot..

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua View Post
                  yea exactly its still intent its like if you have a gun out or a knife outside someones house or something (i know this is a bad example but couldnt think of anything else.) your goin to get charged. He had plaster in his gloves and then HE LIES ABOUT IT SAYING IT WAS JUST GAUZE. Then HE SAYS HE KNEW NOTHING ABOUT IT. Like you said mosley manned up and told the truth margarito still lying bout it.
                  I agree with you. So what is worse? The intent to cheat or actually cheating like Mosley did?

Comment

Originally posted by larryx View Post
                    thread starter is an idiot..
                    And you're an emotional f@g..

Comment

steroid or no steroid I think Shane would have beat Tony anyways

Comment

Working...
                      X