Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suicide Squad has Terrible Reviews! Will you still watch it in the Theater?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On second though, The Joker was used a lot for flashback/memory moments in suicide squad. No need to even waste time on another Batman movie. Just use the Joker actor for further flashback scenes.

The Batman can remember how The JOker killed Robin or whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
      sometimes movies put in too many characters.
      hero/comic movies i liked~
      1st 2 batman redos
      both hulks
      1st spiderman and ironman
      hanc0ck
      1st blade
      both supermans
      1st xmen
      LXG
      constantine
      capt usa wint sold
      deadpool
      Sorry what i mean was the up coming justice league is going to be sheet not the avengers lol

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        Sorry what i mean was the up coming justice league is going to be sheet not the avengers lol
        i give most hero movies the same skepticism. if i see too many characters, it will most likely be sheeit. too many cooks in the kitchen.

Comment

I will watch it on hbo but wouldn't watch at the theaters with those reviews.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            White people always intrigue me with statements like this. I was with a girl (who actually has a fat ass) and during that scene where she walked out of the elevator she blurts out "What in the **** are they staring at there's no ass there." lol. She is smoking hot though.
            pic of the said girlfriend please.

Comment

Rotten Tomatoes is very unreliable. Their ratings are from a few number of mostly gay critics.

They rate a lot of movies I hated very high, and many good movies very low. They have a gay man's perspective and are ultra PC. They don't like heterosexual mens' movies like Homefront or Felon yet give high ratings to womens' movies like Blue Jasmine and movies with a gay theme like Brokeback Mountain. Being ****sexuals, they don't like movies with a Christian theme like Son of God and The Greatest Story Ever Told.

Unless you are gay, don't go by Rotten Tomatoes.

IMDB is better. It's correct most of the time.

Comment

I enjoyed it. Had lots of action, just not enough Joker.

Comment

Working...
                X