Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The truth about Brook: he will be a MONSTER at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

... GGG may get old overnight, who knows (?)...

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      I'm not a troll and its **** fight plain and simple... GGG is the best MW on the planet and Brook is arguably not the best WW, is fighting 2 full weight classes above his norm and against a guy who is the best and has never shown his full potential; That's right GGG has never shown us what he can really do and is holding back.
      That ain't saying much and he still has yet to actually prove it.

Comment

GGG is the biggest joke in sports history

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          No, I'm afraid it don't work like this. GGG is arguably the best middleweight just like brook is arguably the best ww. Nobody wanted brook at 147 just like nobody wanted ggg

If GGG was just given the title of best 160 guy he probably would just move up. As long as history book saw him as lineal champ

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          No, I'm afraid it don't work like this. GGG is arguably the best middleweight just like brook is arguably the best ww. Nobody wanted brook at 147 just like nobody wanted ggg

If GGG was just given the title of best 160 guy he probably would just move up. As long as history book saw him as lineal champ

WHAT?!?!? Last I checked after Porter( a dance off), Brook only fought bums. Chaves wanted Brook, So did Thurman, Porter,, Spence, Vargas and Brook ducked Bradley twice. So who are these people who don't want Brook? Everyone wants Brook just like everyone wants Danny, the only reason Brook is number 1 by ring is because Oscar hates Haymon fighters.

With GGG, his is the best MW. On paper? No that's Nelo but no one at middleweight wants GGG unless they get a kingdom in return. I know their is Ward and Lara who he didn't and refuse to fight respectively, while I have bashed GGG for not fighting them, they technically aren't at his weight. He's the King of Middleweight.

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          That ain't saying much and he still has yet to actually prove it.
          How didn't he? If your a champ and all other champs refuse too fight you that makes you not only the best but the Boogeyman of your division, just like Lara, Rigondeaux, and Lomachenko( too some degree).

Comment

GGG has been eating steak and knocking everybody out for many years. He will be more than even the supersized Brook can handle. Brook looked good KOing Jones but it took him hundreds of clean punches to get the job done. GGG only needs a few clean power punches to KO the toughest middleweights. If GGG hits anybody with even a fraction of the Sunday punches it took Brook to finish Jones he would kill them. Say good night Brook. Maybe you can do well as a Jr. middleweight.

Comment

Yeah he might be healthier at 160 but the point is that he's used to fighting Welterweights. He's going to feel the difference.

I'm a fan of Brook but i think he's in deep here. He is still the smaller man whichever way you want to spin it. He can actually make 147 and fight, Golovkin can't do that and that's the difference. Anybody can put weight on, but it's better to judge the size difference by what they could probably get down to and still fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                4 years ago Brook already had to vomit and use enemas in the locker room to make 147 for the 1st Carson Jones fight, so he struggled that night.

The 2nd Carson Jones fight was at 152 and Brook DESTROYED Carson Jones since he was no longer drained. Moving up just 5 pounds made a world of difference for Brook, it was like he was a different guy.

Now, Brook will have another 8 pounds to spare. Imagine how much stronger Brook is gonna be when he can actually eat steak and potatoes in camp. At 160 Brook is gonna have Herculean power.

Here's how drained Brook was at 147. You can actually see the Veins and Arteries jumping out of his neck.

Brook walks around over 186. At 176 he is already in great shape. At 160 Brook will have the speed of Hermes and the power of Hercules.

I don't see how he losses this fight. 160 is perfect for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
                  Are you guys trolling
                  you ought to know

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
                    I'm not a troll and its **** fight plain and simple... GGG is the best MW on the planet and Brook is arguably not the best WW, is fighting 2 full weight classes above his norm and against a guy who is the best and has never shown his full potential; That's right GGG has never shown us what he can really do and is holding back.
                    You're avi...

Comment

Originally posted by Da Pimper View Post
                      4 years ago Brook already had to vomit and use enemas in the locker room to make 147 for the 1st Carson Jones fight, so he struggled that night.

The 2nd Carson Jones fight was at 152 and Brook DESTROYED Carson Jones since he was no longer drained. Moving up just 5 pounds made a world of difference for Brook, it was like he was a different guy.

Now, Brook will have another 8 pounds to spare. Imagine how much stronger Brook is gonna be when he can actually eat steak and potatoes in camp. At 160 Brook is gonna have Herculean power.

Here's how drained Brook was at 147. You can actually see the Veins and Arteries jumping out of his neck.

Brook walks around over 186. At 176 he is already in great shape. At 160 Brook will have the speed of Hermes and the power of Hercules.

I don't see how he losses this fight. 160 is perfect for him.
                      So the first Carson Jones fight, conveniently the only relatively recent fight in which he struggled, is the only time he had to degrade his performance through vomiting and enemas. That 5 lbs mattered so much in the 2nd fight that he then fought several more times without issue at 147? That includes weigh ins as low as 145.5.

Comment

Working...
                      X