Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To be cut...or not to be cut...THAT IS THE QUESTION!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the idiots here that say my cut dick looks better... When an uncut dick is hard the skin pulls back.. So it literally looks like a circumcised penis. My foreskin rolls back and forth on my tip... And the fact we are quite a bit more sensitive you can imagine how great the sex is.

A little extra time to clean? Big deal.

Comment

• Some may feel different, but I thank my parents every day for having me cut as a baby...

It's funny hearing girls talk about the first time they saw an uncut one, and how ugly it was, or how bad it stunk, etc.

Comment

• laughing at all these religiously modified dudes in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
          Some may feel different, but I thank my parents every day for having me cut as a baby...

It's funny hearing girls talk about the first time they saw an uncut one, and how ugly it was, or how bad it stunk, etc.
          I got cut as an adult but in my pre cut days never did my schlong smell. I'm hygienic though so i say it's down to personal hygiene and not if you're cut or uncut.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            I got cut as an adult but in my pre cut days never did my schlong smell. I'm hygienic though so i say it's down to personal hygiene and not if you're cut or uncut.
            Maybe she just never told you cause she felt bad...

Hahah nah, I'm kidding.

I'm sure it's rather easy to keep it clean with cleaning it during daily showers.

I can understand why some people say it's cruel and mutilation, and parents shouldn't do it before their kid can consent to it, etc.

But I'm personally glad my parents did it to me when I was a baby, so it was over and done with, and it no downtime for healing as an adult, etc.

Comment

• Cut but would opt not to cut my children

Comment

• Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                Maybe she just never told you cause she felt bad...

Hahah nah, I'm kidding.

I'm sure it's rather easy to keep it clean with cleaning it during daily showers.

I can understand why some people say it's cruel and mutilation, and parents shouldn't do it before their kid can consent to it, etc.

But I'm personally glad my parents did it to me when I was a baby, so it was over and done with, and it no downtime for healing as an adult, etc.
                Now you mention it they did all pull funny faces like they was eating a lemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                  Now you mention it they did all pull funny faces like they was eating a lemon.

Comment

• Where my circumcised peeps at!

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                      I feel sorry for people who were forcibly mutilated when they were babies without a choice.
                      Circumcision was first done by the jews to prevent boys from masturbating or atleast getting rid of a lot of their penile sensitivity because you know, you'll go to hell for jerking off.
                      Then some pseudo scientists in the 19th century came up with false theories about all the diseases that are cured by circumcision and to this day they continue their lies to keep the multi-billion dollar industry going.

Thankfully it is dying off as more parents are realising how useless and barbaric this is. What also pisses me off are the gender double standards. If they do it to girls it's horrible 'female genital mutilation'(don't get me wrong, it is) but for boys? Just a flap of skin, in fact it's goooood for them! **** off.
                      How could these guys say being circumcised is superior if they have never experienced having foreskin? I'm glad my parents didn't snip my willy. And for all those clowns who say it's unhygenic, I keep my shit clean. Every time I jack off I wash my dick. The only time it gets dirty is from pissing but pee is sterile so it doesn't really get dirty.
                      Last edited by punchr; 10-17-2016, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X