No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Embraces Vasyl Lomachenko Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
    Nah. I don't get involved in topics outside the ring. I've never even posted in threads about Floyd going to jail for his wife beating activities. Never cared about Broner's and Floyd's throwing dollar bills in strip clubs. Never cared about Haymon's and Hoya's double lives. Anything personal, I avoid bro. Anything about coaches, boxers, conditioners, boxing in general is subject to negative as well as positive reviews.

I agree, I write tones of negative sh.it on here if I think it's warranted, but whatever I write here id say to that persons face ( when I ran into Lampley I told him I thought he was bad for the sport and wouldn't shake his hand ) I just think some on here hate for no other reason then to hate because they can't back up their negativity which is lame

Originally posted by pvj View Post
    Agreed! At the moment I'm leaning towards Lomo. But in a fight or two it could go either way, two technicians. GREAT POTENTIAL FIGHT!!!!
    Yeah for sure , I view it as a toss up both are p4p talent,it'd be a great fight if it ever materialized

Comment

Lazy dimbulb misguided Mikey the mex beats Lomo at 135lbs.

Mikey confused Mex hasn't fought in 3 years and is probably broke but used to getting by on mostly nothing but beans and fruit. Mikey the mex has terrible advice and is in need of pesos. Lomo is at 130 or 126lbs AND mIKEY THE vague dim bulb mex wants 135lbs and above. DUH? Do the math. Lomo is a champ and Mikey is Mex chump. Fact? Si?

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
        Lomo is at 130 or 126lbs AND mIKEY THE vague dim bulb mex wants 135lbs and above. DUH? Do the math. Lomo is a champ and Mikey is Mex chump. Fact? Si?
        This is going to be difficult for you to understand, but the interviewer mentioned Loma's talk of possibly moving up to 135.
        Mikey said, "Maybe at 135lbs when I am champion..." "If he wants to jump to 135, then I would like to fight him."

Reading is fundamental.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          This is going to be difficult for you to understand, but the interviewer mentioned Loma's talk of possibly moving up to 135.
          Mikey said, "Maybe at 135lbs when I am champion..." "If he wants to jump to 135, then I would like to fight him."

Reading is fundamental.
          Mikey isn't fighting Lomo at 126 or 130lbs ever. Watch. Mikey has sat out 3 years doing little but look stupid and be broke. But Mikey the dim bulb beats Lomo at 135lbs if that ever happens. Canelo will fight GGG at 160lbs before Mikey the lazy fights Lomo at 135lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronsky View Post
            Translation, I want to fight a smaller fighter with a name
            But Loma has said he wants to fight at 135 one fight down the line. I don't see the issue.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              But Loma has said he wants to fight at 135 one fight down the line. I don't see the issue.
              ^ Exactly. This couldn't be more simple. Mikey said he's going to fight at 135. Interviewer says, Loma might go up to 135. Mikey replies, ok then I'll fight him if that's what Loma wants.

How can people not understand this??

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post

Reading is fundamental.
                Loma should stay at 130 for the moment. Rematch with Salido and a fight with Walters.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Loma should stay at 130 for the moment. Rematch with Salido and a fight with Walters.
                  I agree. If he gives up on 126, then do 135. 130 seems ideal right now unless he can get big fights at 126.

Comment

Garcia has some talent, but if he goes after Lomachenko he needs to be fitted for a casket first. No way he gets past mid rounds with that beast. Don't blame him for going after some big money fights. Just so he has his finances in order, because that would be his last fight... at least the last with any kind of a payday.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Garcia has some talent, but if he goes after Lomachenko he needs to be fitted for a casket first. No way he gets past mid rounds with that beast. Don't blame him for going after some big money fights. Just so he has his finances in order, because that would be his last fight... at least the last with any kind of a payday.
                      Mikey is bigger than Loma, maybe just as skilled in the fundamentals but probably hits harder too. Yeah he has had a bit of a lay off but Loma has done nothing in his career to suggest he could beat a fighter like Mikey.

Comment

Working...
                      X