CANELO: "SO WHAT if my FIGHT NIGHT WEIGHT is 180-190.. WHO gives a F***!!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Bradley beat Pac , the fight is set for the fall Canelo vs Bradley

Comment

180 lb. punches will knock Amir out of the ring.

Comment

Interviewer: Hey, how come you didn't fight at 160?

Ca$hnelo: I didn't wanna.

Interviewer: You weight 175 on fight night.

Ca$hnelo: So what.

Real Muthaphuckin' G s**t.

Comment

He weighed 174 against Trout 3 years ago when he was 22 years old. He's probably weighing 5-10 pounds more than that nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmike2012 View Post
            He looks like a coward with the 155 stuff, when he weights 170 or more on fight night.
            He must know that GGG is going to hurt him at 160, after all they sparred together, if Canelo knew he would win, he wouldn't worry about the weight so much. Time will tell, if he doesn't budge off 155, we have our answer.
            B side has you shook.
            So is Crawford a coward for going from 140 to 155 on fight night?
            Is Pacquiao a coward for going from 130 to 146 when he fought at lightweight?
            Trout rehydrates to 171 from 154 is he a coward?

Or are you just bias?

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

1:50

Born redyy not for Ginnidi doe
              Canelo walks around at 195 pounds at 5 foot 7, I posted about this like a year ago before he fought Floyd, saying it was weird how Floyd told people he will only fight guys healthy yet he drains Canelo to 152 and brings up an article when Canelo was walking around at 170 and still young and could make 150.

Canelo is a huge dude now, no way Khan hurts him. But this is funny this guy looked like a brick house against Cotto, and Cotto couldn't even hurt him.

Canelo is also heavier than GGG. GGG walks around in the 170s and he fights at 160, he is not a huge middleweight.

I think GGG has a reach advantage on Canelo and beats him, Canelo big problem is he doesn't pressure fight, he just likes to counter punch with quick combos.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
                He weighed 174 against Trout 3 years ago when he was 22 years old. He's probably weighing 5-10 pounds more than that nowadays.
                My question is; How can someone legally rehydrate 20+lbs without using diuretics or iv, which i think might still be legal under the nsac rules unless you believe the pact@rd brigade.
                Last edited by AllEyesOpen; 03-04-2016, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                  So is Crawford a coward for going from 140 to 155 on fight night?
                  Is Pacquiao a coward for going from 130 to 146 when he fought at lightweight?
                  Trout rehydrates to 171 from 154 is he a coward?

Or are you just bias?
                  I would consider 15-16 pounds reasonable, 20-40 is not.

Comment

Nelo clowning lol.....I might be in the minority on this....I want this fight to be made at Nelo Weight or not made at all....I would cheer if Nelo ducked him...that counterfeit boogeyman swerved Ward....I hope he NEVER gets a big pay day....Nelo can do no wrong in my book when it comes to Lil G.....anybody from 154-168 huh?!?....foh and keep riding that hype wave while gassing the fans who believe the hype...and if dudes got their reading glasses on they'll see between the lines that this fight ain't happening this year or next year....Hoya is a transparent hoe and he's made it CLEAR that he's not risking his cow....he's gonna milk it not risk it...read between the lines

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
                      I would consider 15-16 pounds reasonable, 20-40 is not.
                      You really think Nelo puts on 40lbs?
                      Are you serious?
                      He's about 170 fight night. He's not 190. You guys are nuts.

Comment

Working...
                      X