Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the quickest fighter that Khan has faced?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the quickest fighter that Khan has faced?

It's probably between Alexander and Algerie?

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    It's probably between Alexander and Algerie?
    Prime Bredis Prescot. Made quick work of Khan too lol

Comment

paulie does have a very quick jab...probably either paulie or devon. devon slaps with his shot though so eh

Comment

Probably Between Devon Alexander and Zab Judah. I think Khans speed is over rated, Bradley and Pacquaio alot Quicker.

Comment

Prescott. No doubt.

Comment

Probably Alexander.

Fast guys are no match for him, it's opponents who have power that can time him that have the beating of him.

Comment

Alexander is not effectively fast. He thinks he is a ninja more than a boxer. He tries to throw punches like he is filming a movie rather than trying to actually score good blows, even making sounds like the Power Rangers when he throws.

I would say it was past prime Zab Judah. But Judah was still top 5 at JWW though, and he was riding high into the fight. Algieri does not seem that fast to me. He is supposed to move a lot, but he did the opposite vs Khan, which threw everybody off, Khan included. He used pressure and came forward like Winky Wright. It was a clever gameplan, he fell short but not by much, he had an argument on a Draw I think.

Comment

Working...
              X