Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd retire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd like to see him hang them up, he is holding boxing back a lot with his cowardice and underhanded business antics. The #1 p4p is always going to be a draw, let someone else step into that spot so we can forget about this dark age.

Comment

Originally posted by Badzi1987 View Post
      Floyd won't fight anyone that's a risk. He expected Maidana to be a smaller weaker version of Canelo but was rudely surprised now he will just fight til his contract is up and retire a coward.
      Why do you think he expected that? Because you expected that?

Floyd stated numerous times that he expected a tough fight.

Nobody with any sense what so ever expected a "Weaker version of Canelo" they are absolute polar opposites.

Comment

Maidana and Canelo fight nothing alike. I thought they'd both lose but for different reasons. Maidana surprised me by how well he did.

I don't see Floyd retiring. I think we'll get a Maidana rematch and a couple more maybe lackluster fights to close things out. Maybe Khan - I'd be okay with that - but I don't see Thurman or Porter. I hope that I'm wrong and either one of them gets to a position where a Floyd fight makes sense and Floyd takes it. I actually think all three of those possibilities are risky. The one I don't think will show us anything new is the Maidana rematch.

Comment

mayweather lost. the code has been cracked. just like when maidana solved the problem. mayweather only effective from midrange. take that away he crumbles. the dude couldn't even throw back punches from the ropes and had to beg the referee to stop maidana

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X