Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kendrick Lamar, J Cole, and Logic are the FUTURE

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Currensy is not new though. Currensy is better than all of those guys lyrically as well as his flow. He's only new as in he started in the early 2000s, but he can't be grouped together with Cole, Lamar, Meek Mill. Currensy is as old as Cassidy in hip hop.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
      Currensy is not new though. Currensy is better than all of those guys lyrically as well as his flow. He's only new as in he started in the early 2000s, but he can't be grouped together with Cole, Lamar, Meek Mill. Currensy is as old as Cassidy in hip hop.
      Yeah but he didn't really get going on his own until the late 2000's though man. He was with the 504 Boyz in the early 00's I believe.

I just don't see how you can say Cassidy and Currensy (who I like) are lyrical and can flow better than Kendrick, Cole, Logic, KRIT, etc. I don't even think Cassidy or Currensy are above Jadakiss.

I don't really agree with that, but too each their own. Kendrick, KRIT, Cole, all have better lyrical content than Currensy. And Logic's very versatile. I really doubt you've listened to much of Logic. That kid can spit and he's very lyrical.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 11-08-2012, 02:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X