This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post

Blacks don't get a pass, the reaction is just different in each of the cases because of....well the pictures above.

Comment

You want racism to end???????????????? Send Aliens.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frighteous View Post
          most black people feel like the above poster.

basically, the above post means..

"1 on 1, I'll act nice to you, but as soon as I get around my friends, the way I treat you, changes"

and that's real ****, doesn't matter how nice a black dude might be...he's gonna act different when like 5 or 6 of his friends come around, not always in a really bad way, but always in more of an us against them way.

So tell me, what basic human rights do you feel like black people don't have?
          I really like the wide spread generalizations you made there buddy.. If you don't believe that there is still racism in the US that affects the way certain groups of minorities (note not just black people) are treated you are delusional.

It's been almost 500 years now, and we still divide ourselves and allow our rulers to play us off against each other.

Comment

I made a comment about it when white chicks was on tv the other day to some people, if it were 2 white dudes getting in fat suits and talking loud Al Sharpton would be all over it.

They get away with it because youre too much of a coward to stop it, I dont hear white or black guys use racist terms around me, go tell that to your "homey" or whatever.

I do enjoy the comedy though, esp. Richard Pryor or Dave Chappel, other than them two thats the majority of black comics material..."white ppl do this, brown ppl do that, and blacks are like waa?"

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
              Okay fine let your family undergo slaver and discrimination for a couple of centuries then we will call it even. You are so smart for finding a way to make it so that you can feel good about being a bigot, cheers.
              here we go...

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
                I really like the wide spread generalizations you made there buddy.. If you don't believe that there is still racism in the US that affects the way certain groups of minorities (note not just black people) are treated you are delusional.

It's been almost 500 years now, and we still divide ourselves and allow our rulers to play us off against each other.
                Sonny boy, in your mind, who are your rulers?

Comment

Originally posted by sleazyfellow View Post
                  I made a comment about it when white chicks was on tv the other day to some people, if it were 2 white dudes getting in fat suits and talking loud Al Sharpton would be all over it.

They get away with it because youre too much of a coward to stop it, I dont hear white or black guys use racist terms around me, go tell that to your "homey" or whatever.

I do enjoy the comedy though, esp. Richard Pryor or Dave Chappel, other than them two thats the majority of black comics material..."white ppl do this, brown ppl do that, and blacks are like waa?"

Need I say more?

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                    Blacks don't get a pass, the reaction is just different in each of the cases because of....well the pictures above.
                    Those pictures are ****in horrible.. make me ****in sick..

I wish all race related threads would stay the fcuk outta the lounge.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      You want racism to end???????????????? Send Aliens.
                      **** an alien. We don't like their kind 'round here.

Comment

Working...
                      X