Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it the only ones who don't want Cold War to end are Floyd fans?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayabang View Post
    but if you stick with the subject, it only applies to Floyd fans though lol. Don't bring Pac fans into this. Only Floyd fans are the ones seems to have no problem with the cold war.
    Nooo, that's not what I meant to do at all. You're misunderstanding me. I'm saying any fan of one fighter over the sport is stupid. I was a bit off subject, but the point I was making that the biggest number of "fans of a fighter over the sport" are the ones who only like Pac and who only like Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      Why does that matter to anyone but him, though? As a boxing fan I can give a f.ck less who's getting the short end of the stick because at the end of the day I'm not spending any of that money. I just wanna see great fights
      Exactly. I never gave a crap about TBD's wife beating cases. I didn't join any discussion about it. It didn't concern me. All I want to see is fights, more fights. But these people are not boxing fans. They're just fans of TBD. They love everything and anyone associated with TBD. His enemies are their enemies. I've never seen anything like it. It almost seemed like it's their life-long mission to please TBDE (The Biggest Duck Ever).

Comment

I thought the Cold War was over? Let the fights roll on from now on? Now let's see if Arum still do business with GBP

Comment

This "Cold War" sht is irrelevant to me. Oscar and Richard should of worked their differences out and let Arum and Top Rank die out.

All Top Rank has to offer is a fading Pacquiao, a 40 year old Juan Manuel Marquez and an overrated Tim Bradley who doesn't even hold much star value.

I think their last hope for a new "star" was that russian kid,u could see how HBO was hyping him up as this "scary monster" that no one wanted to get in the ring with haha

It was Bob Arum who needed to bend over to Golden Boy's will, not the other way around.

I am a Floyd supporter and yes i would like to see him fight Manny btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I thought the Cold War was over? Let the fights roll on from now on? Now let's see if Arum still do business with GBP
            That's what I thought, what's stopping ODLH from making fights with Bobby?

Comment

Why are you wondering? The answer is simple, most of these floyd fans who defends him 'EVEN TO A FAULT' are people who are either benefiting by one, two or all of the following reasons.

1. They are a relative
              2. They somehow benefit financially
              3. They somehow benefit by reputation
              4. Uber die hard follower who is truly blinded or just plain and simple stupid person. For example: cult victim, a stalker, Group think/religious fanatic victim. These guys are compromised and had become plain stupid already. Only miracle can do a thing, and, maybe then, it's not enough.

"Nothing you can do about stupidity, ignorance you can do something about it, but, stupidity you absolutely can't do anything about it, sad to say."

These reasons will skew the way they think and will make them bias to the extreme, it doesn't matter what you say, it won't matter, they will not change there view because there reasoning is already compromised via one of the reasons above.

Comment

Floyd fans don't want the cold war to end?

I think it has more to do with some idiots that continue to pretend as if the 'cold war' was one sided- all Floyds fault. Arum is on the record, in video and in print, saying significantly more harmful things that are damaging to the sport than Oscar or Richard have said, including about Oscar, but people seem to have selective memories.

Floyd , Richard, and the other parties that have decided to stop attempting to do business with Arum recently have done so for a reason, and regardless of how hard you try to make it a reality, its not because Floyd doesn't want to fight Pacquiao. Its obviously much bigger than one fight, but people don't seem to want to use their brain.

I'm extremely happy that we may finally start getting the fights that we've wanting to see for a long time. Hopefully it actually happens, but don't act like this 'cold war' was started by one side.
                Last edited by jcpryor; 06-18-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  That's what I thought, what's stopping ODLH from making fights with Bobby?

Mayweather fans? Lol... You can't make this stuff up on here, don't you know Mayweather fans don't want the Syria war to end?

Comment

Its because they're all pricks, racist ones at that.

Comment

Hectari you have made some great points in this thread. Gift incoming.

Comment

Working...
                      X