Collapse
No announcement yet.

Childs mother delivers a left hook to a skateboarder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I knew this one skier who ran into a kid. That fa ggot needs to stop doing childish activities and go get a jaab. In my day, we woiked before finishing grade school.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i never could do any of the flip tricks consistently, but i was a very good athlete in my youth. i could ollie about waist high. i couldn't ride any handrails or anything, if that's what you're talking about.

i would not have called this guy "unproductive, childish, etc," if he didn't nail a toddler. that kid hit his head on concrete. you gotta be an adult and not contribute to that kind of collision. the way you go about that is by watching where you're going when you're skateboarding in a public park.

skiing is 10X the activity. a great skateboarder might be able to ride a handrail briefly and put some silly variation on how he grinds it. i understand that it's difficult, but that's extremely boring to me. who gives a f#ck? a great skier might as well be flying if he's in deep powder and a steep enough pitch. moguls are arguably the most brutal workout on the planet for your legs. racers go more than 90 mph. i easily hit 70 on my GS skis. when out west i chuck 20-30 foot cliffs. i've been in countless situations where a fall would likely result in my death. one activity is not on a balls-having / fun level like the other.
      you're just an unathletic b itch who couldn't cut it in skateboarding. If you were any good, you wouldn't have quit and taken up some sport that 65 year old women do in their down time.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        what length are your heads? they're probably not much different from modern race skis. race technology is moving at a snail's pace compared to recreational and powder skis.

no ****.
        The Heads are 186. My Peace Pipes are 189.

Comment

Working...
        X