No announcement yet.

Antonio Margarito illegal hand wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antonio Margarito illegal hand wraps

Do you think Antonio Margarito used illegal hand wraps against other fighters not just Shane Mosley and Miguel Cotto?

Who knows, it certainly is possible. His whole career is tainted because of that, cheating scumbag should be in jail and broke.

Comment

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Welcome to Boxing Bitch

Learn More Before You Make Bullshit Threads

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      Last edited by ElBossHogg™; 11-04-2012, 07:09 PM.

Comment

It is about using common sense. He tried to cheat against Mosley when he was the heavy favourite and coming off of the best win of his career yet I'm supposed to believe he didn't cheat against Cotto when he was the underdog going into that fight? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. And a fuck you in advance to that maniac member.

Comment

Probably. He was a notoriously slow starter...

Comment

I'm inclined to think he did. As soon as he was caught, he didn't beat or hurt anyone without the illegal wraps. When his skills set had to rescue him, the bum didn't have any. ****ing cheating bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
              It is about using common sense. He tried to cheat against Mosley when he was the heavy favourite and coming off of the best win of his career yet I'm supposed to believe he didn't cheat against Cotto when he was the underdog going into that fight? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. And a fuck you in advance to that maniac member.
              He was the underdog with the bookies but in his own head, he knew he'd be too much man for Cotto.

Comment

Can't say for sure. (Except he was definitely not using them against Mosley. Hence why Mosley beat the **** out of him then knocked him out)

His entire career prior to Mosley should be in question.

There's some justice in that, but not enough. He should've been tried for assault with a weapon and never allowed to box again.

I'm not going to complain about him getting wrecked by Pacquiao and Cotto though.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
                  I'm inclined to think he did. As soon as he was caught, he didn't beat or hurt anyone without the illegal wraps. When his skills set had to rescue him, the bum didn't have any. ****ing cheating bastard.
                  yep because he didn't hurt manny pacquiao and make him spend 2 weeks in bed with bruised ribs

Comment

He always started slow,barely landing yet his opponents always slowed down and got badly hurt,by slow arm punches!
                    I would think it was a regular thing
                    They found a fighter tough as nails but no power,and cheated
                    That's my opinion anyway but of course no real proof besides the Mosley fight

Comment

Working...
                    X