Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Maidana Would Go Right Through Alexander!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maidana would get raped by ether alexander or bradley...

they should go ahead and make alexander vs maidana so everyone can see a slower fighter outboxed wobbled & ud'd......

maidana is overhyped at this point....

just becuase the styles didn't mash with bradley vs alexander doesn't mean maidana would kick ethers a** you bunch of NOOBS whahahaha
    Last edited by americanbot; 01-31-2011, 12:10 AM.

Comment

madaina rapes all 3 khan wont ever fight madaina again devon is not that good as you saw in his last two fights and bradley doesnt have power to hurt madaina and bradley kind of stands there with you so i doubt he would move around

Comment

Timothy Bradley & Devon Alexander will destroy Marcos Maidana.

Comment

after saturday i remove devon from the top ten at 140. he ****ing blows.

Comment

This thread should be titled: "Amir Khan says he would destroy Alexander.... if he didn't overprice himself"

Comment

Khan is probably right. Alexander was getting kinda bullied by bradley. Imagine what maidana would do.

Comment

Originally posted by shovamp View Post
                Khan is probably right. Alexander was getting kinda bullied by bradley. Imagine what maidana would do.
                the way that bradley puts on pressure (smart technical) is NOTHING of the same to maidanas slow defenseless lumbering pressure.

they need to HURRY & make alexander vs maidana

this is getting ridiculous....

Comment

I doubt alexander could stay away from maidana for 12 rds. He'll eventually get caught. Plus, if khan couldnt keep him off (second half), I dont think alexander could. Maidana would probably walk through all devon could throw.

Comment

y'know what... there's as good a chance that maidana would destroy alexander as alexander outboxing maidana.

Comment

Khan Vs. Maidana II, minus cortez = Khan on the canvas.

Comment

Working...
                      X