No announcement yet.

Calzaghe Diehard Stans, Come In Here. *Dawson Related*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
    You excuses will always be Joe did not fight him, because he wouldn't have gotten any praise for beating him, because the Americans never give him his props for Lacy so why would they for Dawson.

You wll excuse Calzaghe and you know you will.
    No I won't. I want Calzaghe to fight Dawson and think that using the above reason as an excuse is embarassing. Personally, if Calzaghe retires or fights someone else, I'll assume he's ducking Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
      It was better than Calzaghes record six months ago. But since Calzaghe's victory over a over the hill RJJ, that has somewhat changed. Also, as Hopkins demolished Pavlik since then.
      How? Because he beat Taylor twice?

I'm loving how Calzaghe is getting stick because he's not interested in Dawson but with Hopkins (who also said wont fight Dawson) he gets a pass

Comment

Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
        No I won't. I want Calzaghe to fight Dawson and think that using the above reason as an excuse is embarassing. Personally, if Calzaghe retires or fights someone else, I'll assume he's ducking Dawson.
        Well thats what gonna happen. I would be truly amazed, if he fights Dawson. Calzaghe will not retire , because he would of already announced it if he was retired. Calzaghe will fight some chump like Froch before he retires.

Comment

Well thats what gonna happen. I would be truly amazed, if he fights Dawson. Calzaghe will not retire , because he would of already announced it if he was retired. Calzaghe will fight some chump like Froch before he retires.
          I have a bad feeling that he's going to fight in Cardiff for his last one and will use that as a reason for not fighting Dawson. Hope I'm wrong though.

Comment

I have a bad feeling that he's going to fight in Cardiff for his last one and will use that as a reason for not fighting Dawson. Hope I'm wrong though.
            why can't dawson just go to fight him at cardiff then?

Comment

More than likely.

If Joe fought Dawson and beat him i would never question the man ever again ever, but i know he wont fight Dawson.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                How? Because he beat Taylor twice?

I'm loving how Calzaghe is getting stick because he's not interested in Dawson but with Hopkins (who also said wont fight Dawson) he gets a pass

Erm beating the undisputed Middleweight champion makes Pavliks resume greater than Calzaghe's, 6 months ago

Also, Hopkins is 43 years old and everyone wants him to retire. Calzaghe's best boxing year was last year and hence is still in his fighting prime. Its not like he's been fighting top Champions all his life, where as Hopkins has.

Hopkins has nothing to prove, Calzaghe on the other hand has.

Comment

More than likely.

If Joe fought Dawson and beat him i would never question the man ever again ever, but i know he wont fight Dawson.

Co-sign......

Comment

More than likely.

Lol, I'll remember that!

Comment

Originally posted by Tony628 View Post
                      why can't dawson just go to fight him at cardiff then?

He offered. Wrote Calzaghe a letter how he'd fight him in Wales. No reply from Joe as of yet. Glen Johnson also put the time in like Dawson after the Jones fight. Also no response.

Comment

Working...
                      X