Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, B-Hop just won me £100

God do I love the guy now.

First time I've ever bet on the underdog.

MASTERCLASS.

But gotta feel sorry for Pavlik tho

Comment

I've had faith before man. lol....but I didn't think Bernard would let his hands go enough to win. And I figured 43 had to catch up with him...i was wrong.

Comment

ah **** i feel bad for Powder now cus he's classy "i felt like a subnovice fighter in there tonight I couldn't move"

Comment

Hopkins Ran And Held The Whole Fight!!!

That was BS. Hopkins held the whole fight and ran to a decision. I hope Hopkins fights Jones and Jones knock's out his UGLY ASS

Comment

black dudes have major genetic advantage

they have insane reflexes and strength. their muscle memory is tremendous. How often do you see some white dude with the defense and reflexes of a Floyd, Pernell Whitaker or Hopkins. Neva! It's all genetics . Simple as that. use common sense.

white peeps better stick to ice skating n ****

Comment

what a load of rubbish

Comment

Hopkins is unbelievable! The man just keeps reinventing himself. I like Pavlik but he just made him look like ****. I can't wait to see RJJ against this Bhop.

Comment

Representing, my guy bernard a beast.

Comment

The win only proves that Hopkins is a natural light heavyweight and some how Hopkins hasn't slowed down so give Jermain Taylor and Joe Calzaghe there credit for beating a BIGGER natural man.

Hopkins after the fight being a *****. And he told Pavlik that he is a middleweight -no ****- Pavlik didn't look like himself slower and a bit sluggish.

Its time that Hopkins picks on fighters his own size. Chad Dawson should fight Hopkins but i wonder if Hopkins will still fight these smaller fighters..

Pavliks trainer showed his flaws as a corner man. But, even with that Pavlik will still dominate middlweight again.

Jermain Taylor and Joe Calzaghe give them there props, Bitchs!

Comment

do you even know what muscle memory is you ****in dip****?

Comment

Working...
                      X