No announcement yet.

Just stop picking of Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just stop picking of Floyd!

I mean can't ya tell the guy is semi ******ed? It's just not right to pick on ******ed people. And look at what he has achieved... that is an amazing accomplishment for someone with limited mental capacity. He should be praised, not picked on!

Oh wow, you sure tricked me there.

Here I was thinking this was gonna be a positive thread on Mayweather, and then BAM! out of nowhere, he's semi-******ed!

Damn you got me good man, green K

Comment

Comment

Floyd shouldnt worry about fans.No matter what he does he will never be liked by certain quarters.The good thing is those who dont like him will still buy his fights.Floyd will be appreciated when he retires,that's when some people will know a legend was among us.

I was watching Ali vs Frazier,during the introductions Ali was booed.Isnt it ironic that Ali is considered an icon.Micheal Jackson wasnt liked for a long time,people realised the loss when he died.That's the way life is,being liked is 80% natural.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
          Oh wow, you sure tricked me there.

Here I was thinking this was gonna be a positive thread on Mayweather, and then BAM! out of nowhere, he's semi-******ed!

Damn you got me good man, green K
          LOL thanks for the RED k

Comment

Working...
          X