Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: I have front row tickets to Mayweather vs Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow pac must really need money bad. i thought he was humble, i thought that was above pac, but really it would suck with all the broken language and the announcer asking 3 part questions and Manny talking with broken english ending with my promoter bob arum my makes decisions and you talk need to to him. But yeah i want to fight floyd mayweather if my promoter says so and we can come to terms. 50-50 im 1-2 (1-3possibly by that time)in my last fights I deserve 50-50 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweathers View Post
      Oscar de la Hoya says he has found the blueprint to beat Mayweather. Pacquiao will sit next to Oscar in Mayweathers next schedueled bout against Marcos Maidana on may 3rd. Pacquiao has told reporters he will be in the ring to confront Mayweather at the post fight interview.
      ~Bobbie Browne
      BS. But that would be hilarious to see tho! Pacq jumps in and confronts! Then khan sneaks in and confronts! Haha

Comment

manny is gonna go help maidana to catch floyd.Still A Difficult Task

Comment

BS, if that were true Floyd would pull out of the fight hearing this news.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Between this and the story that Mayweather went to visit Bradley, someone is sitting behind a computer having a good laugh.
            At NSB's expense

Comment

This isn't the type of dude Manny is. I'm calling bullshyt on him getting in the ring...doubt he'll even be their.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                BS, if that were true Floyd would pull out of the fight hearing this news.
                god damn sergio is huge compared to cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Juof View Post

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
                    mayweather and pacquiao wrestlemania 31
                    i would watch!!!

also give me rousey vs cyborg and im good

Comment

pacs got too many people in the philippines to save rather than waste time watching the mismatch of the century

Comment

Working...
                      X