Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens Laughs: Who Said Geale Was Harder For GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Stevens Laughs: Who Said Geale Was Harder For GGG?

Middleweight contender Curtis Stevens (27-4, 20KOs) is preparing for his IBF eliminator against Hassan N'Dam on October 1, but he took some time to reflect on last month's fight between IBO/WBA champion Gennady "GGG" Golovkin and challenger Daniel Geale. Prior to the fight, several insiders tabbed Geale, a former two-time champion, as Golovkin's biggest test to date. GGG blew Geale out in three easy rounds. Stevens went eight hard rounds with Golovkin last November and had spurts of success in the match.

[Click Here To Read More]

Well so far I have to say Stevens has shown more attitude in the ring than anyone else against GGG.

Comment

at the moment of the fight with stevens i had the feeling that GGG wanted to show himself more and didn't finish him earlier because of this.

Comment

Getting KOd later than somebody is hardly an achievement to boast of. At least Geale didn't embarrass himself by talking tons of trash.

Comment

That look on Stevens face after that first KD was priceless.

Comment

It's clear....

...that GGG speaks better English than this goof ball. Tureano Johnson was killing him. CYA bud.

Comment

Geale would take Stevens to school. Make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Well so far I have to say Stevens has shown more attitude in the ring than anyone else against GGG.
                Attitude is prevalent in the US boxing world. Class on the other hand is in huge demand. Thanks for Porter, Jacobs and others that are bringing US boxing back to the professional level.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  at the moment of the fight with stevens i had the feeling that GGG wanted to show himself more and didn't finish him earlier because of this.
                  I don't think so man, Sanchez admitted that they took their time with Stevens because he was stronger than they thought. He is also the only fighter that I have seen back up Golovkin(for however briefly) and temporarily stagger him. He has very good power, shame that he has subpar boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by observer View Post
                    Getting KOd later than somebody is hardly an achievement to boast of. At least Geale didn't embarrass himself by talking tons of trash.
                    Not to mention Stevens fought in a shell after getting cracked.

Comment

Working...
                    X