This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nick Name View Post
    Instead I can tell you that souls exist, and they live forever, just like user xfrodobagginsx told you.
    How do you know that souls exist? Can you provide any evidence? Are there any good reasons to believe souls exist?

Comment

Nope. What I've answered you is more than enough: if something isn't good, then it's evil.
      Example: if you don't do a certain job correctly, you're doing it wrong. There are no in-betweens. That's why mistakes happen: when you do something wrong, i.e. evil, and you must fix by saying "sorry" and repair the fault.
      Is this enough for an attempt? Or you wanna ask me a third time?
      If I just wait until I'm on my deathbed to repent I'll be just as saved as if I go to church every week though, right?

Comment

• The weather yesterday was really good for this time of year.

But today, it ........is..............EVIL!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
          If I just wait until I'm on my deathbed to repent I'll be just as saved as if I go to church every week though, right?
          no.

repetence is a matter of the belivers baptisim.

the baptisim of the heart accepting jesus as your savior

the baptisim by water to show all who know you that you have taken the jesus in your heart

and most importanly the baptisim of blood where you sacrafice of your ways and the ways of society for your place in heaven.

reptence is nothing with out actions to back it up.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed so you have time to square everything away....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.
          Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 02-11-2011, 07:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
            no.

the baptisim by water to show all who know you that you have taken the jesus in your heart

and most importanly the baptisim of blood where you sacrafice of your ways and the ways of society for your place in heaven.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.
            Im not too worried as I dont believe. I would love to think that Heaven is like Disneyland with no lines and its full of steakhouses and strip joints, but it sounds like such a ridiculous idea that I would be embarrassed to admit I believed such a thing.

Comment

• Heaven is in you,its not a place,it is what your ambitions your love why you worked everyday its your family,when you die all of that love goes with you and who knows what happens i certainly do not,4 days ago was one year since my good friend died,and all i know is love this life while you have it embrace it love your family and forgive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartacus Sully View Post
                no.

you might not want to wait till your deathbed so you have time to square everything away....as god has nothing against those who do not belive in him for they will only be buried but those who belive and still sin is a diffrent matter.

God is a strange bloke. Rewarding some people for 'accepting Christ as their saviour', when others feel they have found their spiritaul path in another religion...so does God only reward the people who a Christians?
                Seems very strange considering religion is more or less based on location and tradition.

And what is a blood baptism? Sounds spooky.

Those who believe and still sin will go to hell to suffer? Isnt most sin little petty things like having a wank and lying to ur wife? Hell is a bit overkill dont u think?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                  Nope.

Think about it you couldnt evn try that with a friend. Punch a friend in his face over and over and over then right before you do you tell him your sorry.

Do you honestly think he will forgive you? No because youre not sorry you just think its the right thing to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                    God is a strange bloke. Rewarding some people for 'accepting Christ as their saviour', when others feel they have found their spiritaul path in another religion...so does God only reward the people who a Christians?
                    Seems very strange considering religion is more or less based on location and tradition.

And what is a blood baptism? Sounds spooky.

Those who believe and still sin will go to hell to suffer? Isnt most sin little petty things like having a wank and lying to ur wife? Hell is a bit overkill dont u think?
                    Hell isnt overkill. We just have no idea how BAD sin is. Why? Because we were born in it. We dont know were in sin no more then a fish knows that its wet.

Hell is eternally painful because God is eternally Perfect. I think thats fair.

Comment

lol, this is actually half-funny half-pathetic: "it's a word, not a name": every name refers to something: even my name, my real name, is a word. When someone says that word, he says my name. "Lightbrighter", or "Day Star", or however the translation might vary, those are words that mean the name of the Devil.
                      "Squealpiggy" is also a word: it's a word that means your username. "Moron" is also a word, that describes your attitude here.
                      Oh dear. You posted a wikipedia link to "explain" to me who "Lucifer" was. But you never read the contents of the page, which explains that the word "lucifer" was not a name in Isiah, and that it was only interpreted as being a name long after it was written by people who had insufficient understanding of the language. In other words Isiah does not reference a rebellion in heaven in which an angel named Lucifer was cast down, scholars that were eager to seek meaning in every aspect of the scriptures wrongly interpreted that passage in this way.

I can usually forgive somebody for not following up on sources I post. But failing to actually read the sources they post themselves is the height of intellectual laziness.

Nope, you know how to jerk off better than I do. :wank:
                      I have no idea why you would even post something like this. Did Jesus tell you to?

Instead I can tell you that souls exist, and they live forever, just like user xfrodobagginsx told you.
                      Are souls like unicorns then? Do unicorns exist and live forever? What about dragons? If I told you they did would you accept it?

There are no good reasons to believe in souls. None whatsoever.

Nope. What I've answered you is more than enough: if something isn't good, then it's evil.
                      Example: if you don't do a certain job correctly, you're doing it wrong. There are no in-betweens. That's why mistakes happen: when you do something wrong, i.e. evil, and you must fix by saying "sorry" and repair the fault.
                      Is this enough for an attempt? Or you wanna ask me a third time?
                      If you are going to try and define something by what it is not then you must also define what it is not. So you'd have to define "good". But it's also worth pointing out that your analogy illustrates the absurdity of defining "evil" as "the opposite of good". Let me explain: Somebody asks me to draw a picture of a horse. I am shoddy artist but I give it a try. My drawing is awful, it is the opposite of good. Did I draw an evil picture? Ever had bad coffee? Is that evil coffee?

Three weeks ago I bought some milk. It was good when I bought it and now it is evil?

So third time is the charm - let's see you define evil, properly this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X