No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs Amir Khan - Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    What skills does Khan have that are better than Brook? His reflexes aren't better. His footwork isn't better. Headmovement? I'll take Brook's. Speed - Khan of course. Punching Power - lol. Punch accuracy? Come on, still brook. Variety? About the same.

Khan has a lot of flashy movements and quick movements, but he can't keep doing that over 12 rounds with a top fighter - hence why he's fighting the likes of Collazo and Alexander.
    Khan works the body more

Brook tends to headhunt, doesnt invest in the body much

Comment

the guy with the most skills and better defense.

kell brook.

Comment

I think people are starting to see now that Khan still doesn't fight well against come-forward fighters. Algieri has limited power and his body strength is nothing compared to Brook's.

I definitely can understand why Khan chose to stay away from Brook - He would get exposed by the special one and still can't defend a hook. Now, Brook throws hooks off the jab which not too many fighters do, and he's pinpoint accurate with them.

I just can't see how Khan is able to beat Brook.

Comment

Interesting that nearly 50% believe Brook would KO Amir Khan.

Pretty accurate I would say.

Comment

amazing 7 people only have Brook to win a decision

Khan wins...Brook ain't knocking him out.

Comment

kell brook will dominate him.

i doubt amir khan holds up to kenny porter let alone shawn.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post

i should have voted for a brook decision. that is most likely to happen. voted on tko/ko just cuz its khan.

Comment

I think this fight goes one of two ways... Khan vs Maidana or a wider version of Khan vs Peterson!

Peterson if Brook catches him early because Brook will just hunt him down and Khan will fight (that guy never keeps his cool when hit hard).

Maidana if Khan is allowed to control the first section of the fight, Brook will catch him at some point and look very strong in the late rounds.

I think Khan wins.. just due to the level of fighters he has faced and it'll ruin whats left of his career if he lost, but i'd never count Brook out because he is better than i've given him credit for in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post

Yeah more should have voted for the decision I agree. Brook is easily capable of outboxing Khan as he has been by far infierior fighters than brook such as Peterson, Diaz and Algieri in some parts of their fights.

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                    I think this fight goes one of two ways... Khan vs Maidana or a wider version of Khan vs Peterson!

Peterson if Brook catches him early because Brook will just hunt him down and Khan will fight (that guy never keeps his cool when hit hard).

Maidana if Khan is allowed to control the first section of the fight, Brook will catch him at some point and look very strong in the late rounds.

I think Khan wins.. just due to the level of fighters he has faced and it'll ruin whats left of his career if he lost, but i'd never count Brook out because he is better than i've given him credit for in the past.
                    Khan has never faced anyone as good as Brook. Brook has faced someone as good as Khan and won.

Comment

Brook is a euro level bum.

His career has been a joke so far, lucky to be mentioned in the same breadth as khan,or thurman, or a lot of boxers.

Khan was at about 80% in terms of preparation, was caught surprised by an algieri boxing out his skin and. ....still won.

That's pedigree and experience for you , given those factors brook would have lost.

Watch this to understand brook.

https://youtu.be/W_eBYcMSXBE

Comment

Working...
                      X