No announcement yet.

Mitt Romney showing his true colors, ignoring a dying patient

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Dont you have some tin foil hats to make, for the next history channel special?
    Says the guy who believes Noah gathered two of every animal and put them in a boat.

In any case John 7:24 tells us to judge with righteous judgement, and I think I judged here righteously.
    You judged without knowledge.

You don't know Mitt Romney, you never met him, never had a conversation with him.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      lol so a christian isn't allowed to have an opinion on politicians?

if he said "mitt romney is evil and will burn in hell" - then yes, by all means take a shot at the hypocrisy of the supposed true christian nature. . .

but by saying he's a polished turd? lol definitely trying too hard. . .
      I really dont care what you have to say

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        Really Pugly? You didn't even bother to look it up?

Ron Paul is strongly against abortion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politic...ed_legislation
        And what is wrong with that?

Ron Paul in his own words said he would have voted no to the civil rights act because he thinks is against "liberty".
        http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1178688.html
        http://colorlines.com/archives/2011/...ights_act.html
        So restaurants, businesses, and companies should have the right to discriminate against people you think?
        If I am a private owner of a business today I should be able to do with that business as I please, of course if I want to generate the most income I am not going to discriminate. Again what is wrong with that?

Maybe you should read up on Ron Pauls stances instead of hearing everybodies romantic views on him.
        I have and they sound fine to me.

And If you honestly believe Ron Pauls idea of free market make sense then you need your head checked.
        Ron Paul became a multi millionaire in the past 10 years because he properly invested his money in several gold mining companies amongst other things. With that said I think he knows whats going on in this country a little better than you.

Deregulation is what caused your economical crash.
        Guess what Ron Pauls wants to do...

"Regulations are against Liberty and unconstitutional"

Removing social security?
        removing the income tax?

IT'S UNCONSTITUTIONAL!!!!!
        The problem was not the deregulation, the problem was that the government guaranteed bail outs to all of the failing banks. If the banks knew that they would never receive the guaranteed bailout money, then they would have never made those bad bets. The fault lays here with the government.
        Last edited by Enayze; 01-18-2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Says the guy who believes Noah gathered two of every animal and put them in a boat.

I hear there might be a UFO sighting tonight at 7 PM at every major city, dont miss it!

You judged without knowledge.

You don't know Mitt Romney, you never met him, never had a conversation with him.
          99% of the voters who are going to cast their ballots never met Mitt Romney yet they are able to formulate an opinion based on his past deeds as well as through the republican debate. What kind of asinine logic are you using here, by saying I never met the guy? I never met you, but I can already tell your character is as weak as the chin of the man in your avatar.

Comment

And what is wrong with that?

If I am a private owner of a business today I can do with that business as I please, of course if I want to generate the most income I am not going to discriminate, again what is wrong with that?

I have and they sound fine to me.

Ron Paul became a multi millionaire in the past 10 years because he properly invested his money in several gold mining companies amongst other things. With that said I think he knows whats going on in this country a little better than you.

The problem was not the deregulation, the problem was that the government guaranteed bail outs to all of the failing banks. If the banks knew that they would never receive the guaranteed bailout money, then they would have never made those bad bets. The fault lays here with the government.
            Nice ownage. All Reed can come up with is laugh at your religious beliefs.

Comment

I hear there might be a UFO sighting tonight at 7 PM at every major city, dont miss it!
              I heard Jesus is coming back to save you from the sin of man

I never met you, but I can already tell your character is as weak as the chin of the man in your avatar.
              You know not a thing about me, yet you still pass judgement.

Pretender Christians, always as expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat.T View Post
                Nice ownage. All Reed can come up with is laugh at your religious beliefs.
                Only when one pushes it on someone by making threads telling everyone to accept Jesus.

Comment

damn. . lol that was calzaghe vs. jones jr. all over again!

i completely agree that some christians dabble in hypocrisy by condemning others. . . and they should be called out. . .

lol but calling a politician a polished turd?! lol. . . definitely trying way too hard to take a shot at a christian. . . gotta keep it in context. . .

Comment

please shut up

weak ass cheerleaders make me sick

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      I heard Jesus is coming back to save you from the sin of man

You know not a thing about me, yet you still pass judgement.

Pretender Christians, always as expected.
                      It is quite ironic that you would accuse me of being judgmental and a pretender Christian, when your whole sole purpose in this thread was to attack and judge my religious beliefs rather than arguing the points brought up about Mitt Romney. You went so far as to mock Christ second coming. From something as basic as that I can pass judgement that you have a weak character.

Comment

Working...
                      X