Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters chocked & sounds OFF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson called Kovalev in his face, Kove became polite, Haters chocked & sounds OFF

Look Kovalev "forced laught", and take a good look at everybody else faces, expressing the same thought:
    What you gonna do now Ducker, call him "p*ece-of-****"; Come on, do it Pu$$y...

Question:
    Haters, stop lying to your conscious and tell me who really wants this fight, Kovalev or Stevenson?

For a while, Kovalev was trying to foul you guys, with any giving day lies, Trash talks, TV quality commercials ***COMMERCIALS))) about Stevenson. Just to tactically avoid Stevenson.
    Look how Kovalev's trying to play smart:
    Originally posted by KOVALDUCKER View Post
    I don’t think of Adonis as a fighter, I just want his belt. I usually want someone to kick his ass so I can get his belt
    So again, who really wants this fight? Haters...
    Last edited by TheThirdEye; 12-02-2015, 02:38 AM.

Is there a third option in which I don't live vicariously through the lives of others and as such my fragility of my ego is not dependant on accusations of "ducking"?

Money, control and ego is what's preventing this fight. Not fear.

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post
      Is there a third option in which I don't live vicariously through the lives of others and as such my fragility of my ego is not dependant on accusations of "ducking"?

Have a green k.

Comment

You stupid fu..
        http://youtu.be/YguEyeoOeoY

he punks stevenson in his own country, while stevenson is just talking jibberish.
        if it was stevenson in russia he would have stuttered even more like his post fight interview on hbo, when asked if he's ready for kovalev.
        scared bit** had to run to showtime

Comment

Originally posted by zerosixthree View Post

Hater number 1, oh bright spirit, please unlight us with your greater sense of logic. Which is strongly suggesting Stevenson was only accused of ducking, because due to your superior knowledge, no one analyzed the third factor, Money, control and ego. Not fear.
          I should read your bible chapter more often, because you're not wrong about Stevenson at all, but you're totally wrong about Kovalev my dear follower; Stevenson wants the money, but Kovalev is ducking.

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save Kove, it's just the beggining of Kovalev end.

Comment

Originally posted by have_not View Post
            You stupid fu..
            http://youtu.be/YguEyeoOeoY

he punks stevenson in his own country, while stevenson is just talking jibberish.
            if it was stevenson in russia he would have stuttered even more like his post fight interview on hbo, when asked if he's ready for kovalev.
            scared bit** had to run to showtime
            Poor you, just accept what is happening, your pain will be less intense. I know it's hard to realize the image you had about Kovalev & Stevenson, was just a big lie.
            But Kovalev is a pu$$y, and Stevenson will break him in June.
            Cheers...
            Last edited by TheThirdEye; 12-02-2015, 03:55 AM.

Comment

Kovalev pinches his cheek like he was pinching a kid. Stevenson was acting like a dummie with his fake laugh. For me he looked stupid. Hope this fight gets made.

Comment

Holy ****. I fear for our future.

Comment

i don't really care

how anyone can support that rapist, peadophile pimp is beyond me

Adonis should be serving life without parole, not parading around with a microphone in a suit

Comment

Originally posted by TheThirdEye View Post
                    Hater number 1, oh bright spirit, please unlight us with your greater sense of logic. Which is strongly suggesting Stevenson was only accused of ducking, because due to your superior knowledge, no one analyzed the third factor, Money, control and ego. Not fear.
                    I should read your bible chapter more often, because you're not wrong about Stevenson at all, but you're totally wrong about Kovalev my dear follower; Stevenson wants the money, but Kovalev is ducking.

Shaking Stevenson hand won't save Kove, it's just the beggining of Kovalev end.
                    I mentioned neither Kovalev nor Stevenson but it is interesting just how sensitive you are when you suspect someone of criticising your precious boxer.

Comment

Working...
                    X