Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Throwback Video] Adrien Broner calls Paulie's girlfriend during the press conference

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember I was soooo invested into this fight after the whole dramatic build up and back and fourth trash talk... To this day I still haven't even scored the fight for myself. I can't help but laugh at the crazy antics that took place in and out of the ring. What a circus!

Did anyone have Paulie winning? If I remember correctly the punch stats were pretty similar except Broner was landing the majority of power shots of meaning. Meanwhile Paulie was jabbing away and doing soft touches.

Comment

Originally posted by In Motion View Post
      Did you see the last video though? Paulie was crying. You could tell in his voice.
      He wasn't crying , grow up He snapped and his voice cracked but it wasn't like tears were flowing

Building the fights one thing and it was a ok storyline but acting like ghetto trash after you get the W all over some fame hungry hoe isn't cool , maybe to you it is.

Paulie snapped because he lost and was still getting disrespected .Especially since it's all an act and it comes across as that made it even more lame

I had Broner winning that fight but it was close and if he wasn't the A-side there's a good chance he wouldn't have gotten the W.

Sidenote : re watched the last video. Sh..it Broner looks like he's aged like 8 years in 2

Comment

I remember I was soooo invested into this fight after the whole dramatic build up and back and fourth trash talk... To this day I still haven't even scored the fight for myself. I can't help but laugh at the crazy antics that took place in and out of the ring. What a circus!

Did anyone have Paulie winning? If I remember correctly the punch stats were pretty similar except Broner was landing the majority of power shots of meaning. Meanwhile Paulie was jabbing away and doing soft touches.
        I remember people finding anything from 9-3 Broner to 7-5 Malignaggi but Broner won on the vast majority of people's scorecards. I think I scored it a draw but I was being generous to Paulie.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
          I remember people finding anything from 9-3 Broner to 7-5 Malignaggi but Broner won on the vast majority of people's scorecards. I think I scored it a draw but I was being generous to Paulie.
          A win for Paulie would've been a tad bit generous but a draw was about right ... And a Broner win by 1 point (at most!!!) was ok too.

Comment

I had it 7-5 Paulie iirc, but it was hard to justify to anyone because the punches he landed literally had no effect. I could understand people scoring it for Broner.

Comment

The build-up was hilarious but fact of the matter is that Broner was bragging about fuking some fame hungry skank that Paulie already had his dick in repeatedly.

Broner was bragging about sloppy seconds from a girl that wouldn't look at him twice if he wasn't fighting Paulie or a Mayweather imitator.

Comment

As much as I dislike Broner all this was funny. Paulie almost crying at the end of the fight was priceless. Still Broner is a b*tch...but it was funnny

Comment

The buildup was memorable that's for sure:

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Paulie tried to play the good sportsman initially, then Broner took a shot and it all came pouring out. A couple of band camp members nearly got jumped post-fight by some Italian NYers.

"we in Brooklyn baby, this ain't the fcukin mid west"

Look at Bhop's face when Malignaggi threatens the guy in the red cap!

Hahahahaha

Comment

I feel Broner's performance against Maidana was more embarrassing: the humping in round one; the beat down in round two; the buffoonery in round eight; the beat down that was the second half of the fight; the humping and subsequent beat down in round eleven; the running out of the ring and abused look on Broner's face as he made his way out of the building.

Comment

Working...
                      X