No announcement yet.

A trained Pitbull vs an unarmed man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
    dude I know you feel the need to defend your dog, but you're fcking delusional.
    Bro I'm telling you if you think you can beat a good strong pit bull in an unarmed fight its you thats delusional. They're fcuking quick as hell and deliver sharp powerful bites.

Seriously try this theory out and put a video up if your so sure. Id laugh my fcuking ass off watching some idiot try fight a pit bull.

Comment

Originally posted by Francis M. View Post
      Michael Vick slammed a pit bull down on the cement floor and killed it.....
      I wouldn't say that Vick is a Joe Shcmoe.

And he had a lot of money on that dog.

A lot of the lines were bred to take as much punishment in a keep, regardless of pain, and would never harm a human handler. Ripped faces, broken bones, dying of whatever.

Gameness.

I can't afford a shark, so I own the next best thing.

Comment

****, I heard the mike tyson thing about fighting a gorilla, now I see some random guy on the internet want to "wrestle" a dog down and kill it to prove his e-toughness.

Getting bit sucks, anybody who has knows it is painful and the first reaction to being bit is to GTFO of there. You're picking a dog that would probably kill you, if the owners are irresponsible and leave them unleashed they have killed women and kids. I been around some before and they are big softies from my experience because the owners were good people and responsible.

You would get killed, hell, I'll say a rottweiler or a German Shepard would kill you, you're seriously overestimating yourself...but this is the internet, where I've seen tough guys claim to lift trees from the ground bare handed and hook them up and use them for heavybags. Gre8 bai8 ma8. I look fowarded to reading more of your toughman fantasies online, what's next? Bully a Bullshark? Knock out a crocodile? Pull an aircraft carrier with your pen1$? Gather a plethora of piņatas?

Comment

That's kind of funny...you originally posted...

Originally Posted by deliveryman View Post
          I'm not about killing dogs bro. And I'm pretty sure that's illegal. I do have a career.
          and then you saw my post...

Originally posted by jaded View Post
          Hey wait a minute...isn't that you in that video standing on the chair?

and felt you looked like the weak little troll you are so edited it to...

I'm not about killing dogs bro, especially "for a laugh". Seriously are you ******ed?

I have absolutely nothing to gain from this other than severe bite wounds and a potential criminal record. Oh, but I showed up some deluded dog lover on the Internet what I already knew in the first place.
          but I had already quoted you and everyone can see what a weak insecure troll you are...you suck at this dude. :rfl:
          Last edited by jaded; 03-20-2015, 03:24 AM.

Comment

Dude, I don't think anyone is doubting that a dog can take down a human that's trying to run away.

That's a very different objective than a one on one fight to the death.

There is no doubt that while on the ground I could wrestle, easily overpower the dog, and get myself into a position where I could avoid it's jaws and basically beat the **** out of it until it was dead, or strangle it.
            :simpson:Hey dude...is this you?

You really are a tough guy...you must strike fear into everyone everywhere you go. I'm glad I don't live where you live...it would be sooooooooooo scarey.

Comment

Working...
            X